whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't been posting for a while been laying low. Dealing with some #### on the home front and it has me a little f-ed up in the head but getting back to my old self here slowly. I've been slacking on the climbing too just can't get into it. I have some work out there just taking my good ole time doing it. I hope this slump passes soon looking forward to greener pastures.

I haven't been posting for a while been laying low. Dealing with some #### on the home front and it has me a little f-ed up in the head but getting back to my old self here slowly. I've been slacking on the climbing too just can't get into it. I have some work out there just taking my good ole time doing it. I hope this slump passes soon looking forward to greener pastures.

I hope everything works out. I always try to think of the positive side of things.

When I ordered a new thermostat for it, they asked what HP and said it made a diff, I told them 110 and it fit? Do you still have the tag on the engine, I think mine says the HP on it as well, yours might to. Good chippers! Freaking thermo was a 100 bucks! Same with the remote solenoid for the starter

Will you part it out? I'll take the dump trailer if I'm allowed to get any more stuff. Was going to try and get one last week but never made it to the dealer. Cash monies no loans

Had a really fun day today. Dumped the load of chips and junk that was on the back of the truck from yesterday (that was from rocks BTW). Hit the bank, picked up lunch for a friend who was working on his roof, and returned something for him at Homey Depot. He's supposed to help me tomorrow on a crane gig, just a re-inforcement of why I don't like to schedule crane work for Mondays! He got hurt at some point in the last couple of days and needs to see a chiro first thing in the morning, won't be able to show until at LEAST mid-morning. Too late to make any changes on PM Sunday. Client knows I will be there tomorrow, so she is moving her boats, mercedes, and range rover... at least the Bentley stays in the garage! Hit Harbor Freight to pick up a pump for the 55 gal drum of DEF I just got Friday. Got my chevy back from the guy who was working on the brakes, gonna have to do calipers in the front still. Made some calls to find help for tomorrow to make up for my friend's absense.

Welcome to my world NC, same deal.. My business has really suffered for it too. Hard to keep your head in the game when it's all over the place.. Just gotta keep plugging away brotha

me 3..

...one of my helpers shattered his pelvis and lost his leg in a motorcycle wreck friday... some old man wiped him out up in the mountains and never stopped... he got airlifted to the hospital...

Will you part it out? I'll take the dump trailer if I'm allowed to get any more stuff. Was going to try and get one last week but never made it to the dealer. Cash monies no loans

Yeah, but if I do, I have a guy here, who has dibs. If he don't, I'll let y know

Latest posts

Back