whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well can't believe the insurance company was including this on the claim but they gave us the go ahead to remove the stump.....whole stump! This was from a big Ash tree that had blown over in June and took out half of their boat house. So 5 months later they decided it was included. There was no way of getting the grinder close as there was a 3' separation from the edge to the stump. Plus there are 3 massive rocks that the roots had grown around. We cut all the roots with the recip saw and pick. Flipped it over a few times to get it up with the bobcat. We couldn't get anything else bigger in there as the septic was causing that road block. All in all good day $ wise as the insurance was paying for this one!

I will help you out with your photos. I hate having to click on all of them.

259446d1351336147-bobcat-jpg

259447d1351336170-shoreline-2-jpg

259448d1351336188-shoreline-jpg

Cut down this half maple. Customer told me ever storm, more of this tree would fall down for the last couple years. Of course all of it that was in the open and could be chunked down already fell. Had to rope most of the rest down. The neighbor with garage was so happy we were getting it before the storm. Had to access the tree from the neighbors yard a street down.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Anyway, I just got the house buttoned up, cut the grass , cleaned the gutters, blew off my leaves, looked at all my trees , realized that I may have some trees to clean up . Then my beautiful wife rolled up and said " seems pointless to blow all those leaves and have em all right back again " , I said and I quote " go make me a chicken pot pie " . And she actually did it ! :hmm3grin2orange:

Finally got my chevy sandblasted and painted. Thank goodness. Will go tomorrow to get the mirrors and tailgate put back on, then big party to wait for the storm.

Cleaned up a Pin Oak in the rain and got back to the shop for Chili and Brats with peppers and onions. The food made it all worthwhile. It is nice to be appreciated.

Nice take pics
Ever heard of a comma? (,).
Jeff :laugh:

Quite the niggler, aren't we. (Yes, that is a comma after the word niggler to add emphasis)

Definition below just to avoid any embarrassing confusion.

nig·gle (ngl)
intr.v. nig·gled, nig·gling, nig·gles
1. To be preoccupied with trifles or petty details.
2. To find fault constantly and trivially.

niggler n.

Quite the niggler, aren't we. (Yes, that is a comma after the word niggler to add emphasis)

Definition below just to avoid any embarrassing confusion.

nig·gle (ngl)
intr.v. nig·gled, nig·gling, nig·gles
1. To be preoccupied with trifles or petty details.
2. To find fault constantly and trivially.

niggler n.

You are weird, and I am not a racist.
Jeff :msp_tongue:

Latest posts

Back