whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol!! Could you imagine this crew hanging like that?

Hahaha... I'll get Eddie all drunk on strawberry snapps, and wine coolers, then we can throw him in the closet with the dan. Lol.. :msp_tongue:

The same closet where you hide your Cambodian man slave with the leather suit and gag ball ? Is there room in there for all of us !

I found my missing hitch pin today (well, a little piece of it). Inside the chipper.
Will post a photo later.
Fortunately, the hnives that got mangled were Zenith Cutter, instead of my good ones. :laugh:
Didn't do the anvil any favors either.

The groundie says he is innocent. (of course)

Guessing it might of somehow got left on the infeed table after groundie jacked up the roller to remove a wedged chunk of pine last week. Figured I'd change the knives today and got a bit of a suprise. It appears that those Zenith blades are substandard.

Guessing it might of somehow got left on the infeed table after groundie jacked up the roller to remove a wedged chunk of pine last week. Figured I'd change the knives today and got a bit of a suprise. It appears that those Zenith blades are substandard.

Substandard , I mean are there any blades that would take a hitch pin on ? BTW there all zenith blades now all of them just in different wrappers .

Substandard , I mean are there any blades that would take a hitch pin on ? BTW there all zenith blades now all of them just in different wrappers .

It's cheaper to replace a set of blades that flew apart then having them stay strong and shear the shaft off the barrel . I mean it coulda totaled the machine .

Hey Eddie - I'm just kidding about them Zenith blades.
Never heard the chipper complain about eating that pin, and since I didn't know anything had happened, we used it on a couple of other jobs. Was still making half decent chips, somehow.

Hey Eddie - I'm just kidding about them Zenith blades.
Never heard the chipper complain about eating that pin, and since I didn't know anything had happened, we used it on a couple of other jobs. Was still making half decent chips, somehow.

Don't and won't use Zenith blades. Vietnamese v/s USA,,, there is a difference.
Jeff

Thought for the day!

attachment.php

Had to go to Camp Pendelton for a bid, was nice being back home. Parked in front about 100 Marines snapping in, could here all the clicks and snaps of the charging handle on their M-4's.............gave me goose bumps, I parked right in front of them and was walking back and forth, I know damn well I became the new target and that was fine, better to sight in on a moving human than stationary barrel! Wish one of those badaas mofos was at that school the other day, would have been a different story.

5 miles of pre line clearing for new poles, got the base biologist to agree on removing instead of reduction cutting (topping)........epic

My brother in law works for a small railroad. He got his tandem axle grapple truck stuck in his yard at his house. I went over to help him get out. He had a whole load of rail road ties on, so we got it lifted up with the out riggers and put some of the ties under the under some of his tires. Gave him a pull with my new dually. Truck wont come out, so i gave him a little hard yank as he was rocking back and forth, and dont you know the dam chain broke, and it busted out both our front windshields. It also left a few dents in my hood and roof. Atleast no one was hurt. Luckily his work is going to pay for my windshield. What a way to start the day.

attachment.php

Last edited:
My brother in law works for a small railroad. He got his tandem axle grapple truck stuck in his yard at his house. I went over to help him get out. He had a whole load of rail road ties on, so we got it lifted up with the out riggers and put some of the ties under the under some of his tires. Gave him a pull with my new dually. Truck wont come out, so i gave him a little hard yank as he was rocking back and forth, and dont you know the dam chain broke, and it busted out both our front windshields. It also left a few dents in my hood and roof. Atleast no one was hurt. Luckily his work is going to pay for my windshield. What a way to start the day.

attachment.php

Man, that truck is depreciating right out from under you.

Latest posts

Back