whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am ready to call the Kask the most over rated new product in the past few years:msp_thumbdn:. I got 6 of them for our guys. they have all been tossed, falling apart, hot, smelling like spoiled milk. Two were sent back, Kask did repair them but that only bought a few more months. Most of them just went back to their old climbing helmets.
I was up at a saw shop that we do a lot of business with, talking to the manager about the 5 he has left collecting dust on his shelf. He said he isn't going to order anymore, dealing with warranty returns was something new for him regarding helmets.

Kask did a great job with marketing, everyone had to have one when they came out

I am ready to call the Kask the most over rated new product in the past few years:msp_thumbdn:. I got 6 of them for our guys. they have all been tossed, falling apart, hot, smelling like spoiled milk. Two were sent back, Kask did repair them but that only bought a few more months. Most of them just went back to their old climbing helmets.
I was up at a saw shop that we do a lot of business with, talking to the manager about the 5 he has left collecting dust on his shelf. He said he isn't going to order anymore, dealing with warranty returns was something new for him regarding helmets.

Kask did a great job with marketing, everyone had to have one when they came out

I got one when they first came out, and I agree with you. I was up buying a whole grip of rigging stuff from Anthony the other day. Saw one of your chip trucks leaving the yard. Was that you?

That's right bucko; I sew the buttons, I sweep the floor, I chop the trees and beg for more. I fix the roof and eat the tang and you can get off of my wang.

I gotta say though it does warm my cockles to know that when I speak you linger on every word. Now go fing yerself a boyfriend or something, yer making me sick.

Here's looking at you kid... and being glad I ain't you.

Wow..... He rhymes & sews & sweeps the floors! LOL, Dude if yer doing all that then you got no WANG! I mean really who when reading yer posts even thinks of you in a manner a decency (other than ball master eh um i mean blakes) ?

You post just to get count, this site is diseased with you & yer sort but yet bans AA forever, Lets just break down some of yer posts meatwhistle DAN!:

"I hemmed a skirt today" , "I dotted my wife right in the eye", "I dressed a rabbit", "I washed dishes & am tired", "I dream about doing my ole lady in", Etc..... some of your prattle is so drug induced that not even an egyptian decipher can make out the meaning! REALLY....... you only wish you aint me? LOL, we all are glad we aint you! But you think yer an advice giving, have info about everything & if ya dont well your gonna reply just for the hell of it even matters, well it dont! you are the anal crack of AA the taint underlying his manhood

you sir are a worthless man if we can even call you a man, who goes onto a public forum speaking of doing their wife in! you are a pile of #### & should be banned, this site has really gone down hill & its a few including you who have ruined it! but hey..........your cockles are warm uh? maybe you oughtta focus on yer family & talking a lil kinder about them!!!!!

LXT..........

I got one when they first came out, and I agree with you. I was up buying a whole grip of rigging stuff from Anthony the other day. Saw one of your chip trucks leaving the yard. Was that you?

That must have been one of our trucks dumping, we were doing an arbor day project down the street, I was there around 4pm with the crane

Wow..... He rhymes & sews & sweeps the floors! LOL, Dude if yer doing all that then you got no WANG! I mean really who when reading yer posts even thinks of you in a manner a decency (other than ball master eh um i mean blakes) ?

You post just to get count, this site is diseased with you & yer sort but yet bans AA forever, Lets just break down some of yer posts meatwhistle DAN!:

"I hemmed a skirt today" , "I dotted my wife right in the eye", "I dressed a rabbit", "I washed dishes & am tired", "I dream about doing my ole lady in", Etc..... some of your prattle is so drug induced that not even an egyptian decipher can make out the meaning! REALLY....... you only wish you aint me? LOL, we all are glad we aint you! But you think yer an advice giving, have info about everything & if ya dont well your gonna reply just for the hell of it even matters, well it dont! you are the anal crack of AA the taint underlying his manhood

you sir are a worthless man if we can even call you a man, who goes onto a public forum speaking of doing their wife in! you are a pile of #### & should be banned, this site has really gone down hill & its a few including you who have ruined it! but hey..........your cockles are warm uh? maybe you oughtta focus on yer family & talking a lil kinder about them!!!!!

LXT..........

When did you all become such close friends?? I mean, I know I was gone for a fe years, but it looks like you have a really tight bond now!!!

Gee Reg, used ta be you would send everything down on a pulley or two, you had the dual pulleys, dual bollard, shiney ropes, now yer just wrecking lawns every chance you get. What with all this Tomhackery?

And I guess I am spoiled rotten cause instead of everybody yanking on that pull line to tension it I would have hooked it to the Dodge... after I got back from picking up mah lunch with it.

I have to hand it to you though, if it wasn't for you, well, I guess it wouldn't make much of a difference, life would surely go on but great job as usuall. No chamfered nubs? Yer slippin dude, yer slippin.:D

Thanks Danno,

Their choice really....most choose a modified lawn over an extra thou.

Only 2 of us on that line as you can see, then wedges. No need for a big truck....and too many bodies flitting around in that vicinity also. Lunch, the next day ya mean?

Cheers

Thanks Danno,

Their choice really....most choose a modified lawn over an extra thou.

Only 2 of us on that line as you can see, then wedges. No need for a big truck....and too many bodies flitting around in that vicinity also. Lunch, the next day ya mean?

Cheers

"modified lawn". I like that!

Ran a few estimates. Sold about two and a half chipper payments worth. Washed and waxed the estimate truck and the wife's car. It may be a bit early but it is close enough to beer thirty for a Sunday. Cheers.

LXT..........

Answer me this: What are YOU doing that is any better? Yer so dense I could wack you upside the head with a spade and you would tell the police it was a shovel. Everybody knows I am funny as #### and as serious as a heart attack. Off with you now, find another whipping boy if that is what you feel you need, I ain't the one. And let it be known that not one thing you say bothers me in the slightest.

Anyway, today I went up to Ray Ramano's, he is starting to give me some breathing room after all these years. I TD'ed a uprooted red cedar, hooked it up to the truck with a re-direct, cut a notch and yanked it over 180 degrees.

Then I pushed my chipper down into the lot where I ripped and chipped it, took it back for my wife to spread in her flower garden. Then went back and with my 100 dollar pitchfork ( which i welded back together last week)and pitched a half load of crap into my truck and chipped a bunch of nasty debris.

I have enough room in the truck to start removing these mullberrys that are down in town. They are not big but are growing all crazy, over the houses, over the fences, through 3 yards. Its going to be a lot of pole saw work so i will break out my new blade if the boss lets me and if I am not overly broken up because LXT doesn't like me and says mean things.

Answer me this: What are YOU doing that is any better? Yer so dense I could wack you upside the head with a spade and you would tell the police it was a shovel. Everybody knows I am funny as #### and as serious as a heart attack. Off with you now, find another whipping boy if that is what you feel you need, I ain't the one. And let it be known that not one thing you say bothers me in the slightest.

Anyway, today I went up to Ray Ramano's, he is starting to give me

some breathing room after all these years. I TD'ed a uprooted red cedar, hooked it up to the truck with a re-direct, cut a notch and yanked it over 180 degrees.

Then I pushed my chipper down into the lot where I ripped and chipped it, took it back for my wife to spread in her flower garden. Then went back and with my 100 dollar pitchfork ( which i welded back together last week)and pitched a half load of crap into my truck and chipped a bunch of nasty debris.

I have enough room in the truck to start removing these mullberrys that are down in town. They are not big but are growing all crazy, over the houses, over the fences, through 3 yards. Its going to be a lot of pole saw work so i will break out my new blade if the boss lets me and if I am not overly broken up because LXT doesn't like me and says mean things.

You type just like my one gay friend talks. He works with horses. Just saying. :laugh:

My village does fine tree work

I live in a pretty nice little town but when they do their own tree work they fall a bit short. 'Couple of years ago I had my wife call and tell them they had a hanger in a park tree that was a hazard. They cut down the whole tree. This is their latest handy work.
View attachment 292879
Phil

oh Danno,

I doubt you would whack me with anything lil fella! & yes you are my whipping boy..........hows the wife after you "dotted" her eye? uh big man? you have been compared to a gay horse trainer & thats even too good of a comparison.

ya know, Ill bet Dannos wife beats the hell outta him, we`ve all seen that dish towel pic of the lil queer, the wife beat you so bad you had no choice but to do what she told ya! treemandan = treemanpam!

LXT

Latest posts

Back