whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is alot of houses around where I live that were built that way. Most of the houses were just summer cabins. Our house had 2x4 rafters for a flat roof. Should have been 2x8 at least. To get thw roof slope they ripped the 2x4 on a slant from 3.5" to 1.5". Cant believe it held the big snows we got. Some of the siding was pallet lumber. Redid it all now. Just makes you laugh when you think about it.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Well .... Today we worked at this shack
3era9y9y.jpg
9enany3u.jpg
dyne5ubu.jpg
putting five dead as hell oaks to bed , got done did a flawless job and I spilled 2 gallons of mix on the drive at the gate
sesusamu.jpg
all that hard work for nothing . To spend 2 hours on my hands and knees cleaning the driveway , thank god it's just a baptist parish house . I am sure they got some comical video of me freaking out throwing stuff all over there yard . I was irate to say the least , lesson of the day keep the gas in the trailer

Few more pics
yvyqyzu3.jpg
7y9e9y2e.jpg
on tree fell down crushed the fence allowing the deer in , they destroyed about 20K in trees and plants , eating them rutting and basically eating every koi in the pond I think the wild cats did that or maybe a herring
y2enyqe4.jpg

Well .... Today we worked at this shack
3era9y9y.jpg
9enany3u.jpg
dyne5ubu.jpg
putting five dead as hell oaks to bed , got done did a flawless job and I spilled 2 gallons of mix on the drive at the gate
sesusamu.jpg
all that hard work for nothing . To spend 2 hours on my hands and knees cleaning the driveway , thank god it's just a baptist parish house . I am sure they got some comical video of me freaking out throwing stuff all over there yard . I was irate to say the least , lesson of the day keep the gas in the trailer
See you are working in the ghetto again, they pay you with food stamps lol

Sent from my 3120XP

See you are working in the ghetto again, they pay you with food stamps lol

Sent from my 3120XP
Sometimes those rich are the cheapest bastards out there. I fired a few in the past. want you to fly like superman and pay you in dog treats/

This is one of four "church" properties . This is a parish house used for people who visit with the church from other states or countries , I've been there a lot recently I just picked it up they pay well but it's slow for a PO , they don't move any faster then god allows I guess . I can't say who owns it but they are well known enough that at least half of you would know them by name .

Went to a wedding today,real interesting group of people,the bride was 6 foot plus blonde blue eyed Nordic looking and the groom was 6'6 Haitian the chick whiter than snow and guy dark as nite. The menu was a little weird it had snake to choose from and no I didn't try it lol.My wife and daughter had a good time tearing up the dance floor. My daughter had fun with the chocolate fountain for sure.
nujavu4u.jpg
tymesupe.jpg

Sent from my 3120XP

It passes through the inside sitting area , and that an official mansion , the "MC " is the garage section which is 3xs the size of my house ! I want in there bad I heard its beautiful and all natural wood and real stained glass windows . All of it , surprisingly there is only 2 TVs

Went to a wedding today,real interesting group of people,the bride was 6 foot plus blonde blue eyed Nordic looking and the groom was 6'6 Haitian the chick whiter than snow and guy dark as nite. The menu was a little weird it had snake to choose from and no I didn't try it lol.My wife and daughter had a good time tearing up the dance floor. My daughter had fun with the chocolate fountain for sure.
nujavu4u.jpg
tymesupe.jpg

Sent from my 3120XP
Good looking family man , congrats .

nujavu4u.jpg
tymesupe.jpg

Sent from my 3120XP

Sounds like a good place for a David Allan Coe tune.

Last edited:
Sounds like a vicious cycle better you than me lol.

Sent from my 3120XP

Nah man not a cycle... cycle would indicate that drinking the headache away causes back pain... which it does not, as we all know drinking a headache away only inflames the pain in the ass (wife)... wait a minute... you may be on to something... supporting the pain in the ass causes back pain which I drank away causing a headache, which I drank away, which inflamed the PITA... But no matter how much I drink, she is still here. Ah well I guess its a good thing I still love the PITA I married or more so she still loves me.

Nah man not a cycle... cycle would indicate that drinking the headache away causes back pain... which it does not, as we all know drinking a headache away only inflames the pain in the ass (wife)... wait a minute... you may be on to something... supporting the pain in the ass causes back pain which I drank away causing a headache, which I drank away, which inflamed the PITA... But no matter how much I drink, she is still here. Ah well I guess its a good thing I still love the PITA I married or more so she still loves me.
It a shame your a cop because I've "heard" smoking grass is so much better , no hangover no impairment other then thinking your doing 80 where in turn is prolly 25 mph you like people no anger and basically it just rocks ! But I wouldn't know because i am busy not being be fun .

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back