whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta go take out a silver maple, so not feeling it today. However! I just took care of my last payment for the year, so now, all is pocket change till April. This is where I would insert the rockin smiley but I dont know how too?

Gotta empty her and start welding new sides today.
3ygeruse.jpg

Sent from a thing using a program

Krown is a good idea. My trucks were just in to get annual safety and my mechanic and I were talking about under coating. He said he would do them for me but I was in a big rip to get the trucks back and I said I would bring them back another time and 3 weeks later we got snow! Is your mini a gas or diesel? I want diesel. Everyone runs for the skid steer at our job but I told them I sign the cheques so its my ass in the seat!! Lol
Yep Kubota diesel. Also this is the lift I'm getting in the spring, 70' and can get it through a 36" gate, runs on diesel or electricity. Demo'd one for a month and are awesome ! Sold in Montreal upequip.ca I demo'd 3 other types including teupen and this one I liked the best and was 76$,000 less. 6600 lbs, have 15 alturna mats plus plywood And doesn't leave a mark! Turns on a dime on the mats if needed. Bought a nice 18' float trailer for it also. Very well built and like you said with EAB very close back yard trees will be a breeze with it! I do quite a bit of water access only work also and this can fit on the barge with the chipper and mini skid no probs!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 34
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    902.4 KB · Views: 31
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    896.8 KB · Views: 31
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    589.3 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
We had a small storm blown hickory hung up in another tree over a guy's shed. Tree was only 40 ft and there was a big cherry within 30 ft. so I hung a block in the cherry crotch, tied it off below, dragged the GRCS out of the truck for the first time in a couple years, cranked it up and off the stump and sectioned it as I lowered it down. It was kind of fun to do it that way and I wasn't in any hurry but it would have been faster to throw down 70 ft. of plywood, drive the lift to the tree and whack it apart.DSC01898.JPG

Anyone looking for a bobcat ? I am gonna list on crackheadlist today , mid 90s with just over 2500 hrs. Runs good has new tires last year . Only issue I know of is a small hydro leak I cannot seem to locate around the back left side somewhere .. Looking for 5500 with the forks bucket needs a new cutting edge
eda2ugat.jpg
evy2epe7.jpg
u2e8yha6.jpg
kinda of trying to get rid of things I don't really use to save up for a bigger mini

Anyone looking for a bobcat ? I am gonna list on crackheadlist today , mid 90s with just over 2500 hrs. Runs good has new tires last year . Only issue I know of is a small hydro leak I cannot seem to locate around the back left side somewhere .. Looking for 5500 with the forks bucket needs a new cutting edge
eda2ugat.jpg
evy2epe7.jpg
u2e8yha6.jpg
kinda of trying to get rid of things I don't really use to save up for a bigger mini

Took some time to edit down video footage from that pine we took through a garage last month. Definitely getting better at the whole video deal but I always reach a point where I get frustrated and just slap it together but I'm pretty happy with how this came out considering I lost a lot of the good footage due to battery dying.

Took some time to edit down video footage from that pine we took through a garage last month. Definitely getting better at the whole video deal but I always reach a point where I get frustrated and just slap it together but I'm pretty happy with how this came out considering I lost a lot of the good footage due to battery dying.

Bad Azz

Sent from your wife's phone

Tried to watch it and it said its blocked in this country because of copyright laws. Wtf

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Tried to watch it and it said its blocked in this country because of copyright laws. Wtf

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Yeah, I had it working on everything before I posted but I guess they caught me using a nin song so you can only play it on PC? Gay. Putting it up on vimeo now. I get the copyright laws, I really do, but it's not like I'm trying to make money off of this. Whatever.

Spent 2 hours cleaning the disk and innerds on the chipper this morning. That Ash left a glue like coating on everything and had **** all wraped around the bearing. image.jpgimage.jpg

Spent 2 hours cleaning the disk and innerds on the chipper this morning. That Ash left a glue like coating on everything and had **** all wraped around the bearing. View attachment 320736View attachment 320737
God that's a time consuming sucky job , I ran a beech through covered in wisteria and it did the same thing I played with that wheel for hours .then I had it all twisted on the upper infeed wheels again hours

Last month I hoisted the indeed wheel up and there was all sorts of stuff in there wrapped around the bearings. After I got it all put back together the wheel had about 1/8 or more play in it side to side. Still rocking it though. I'm ready for an upgrade to a bandit 250 but my little Vermeer 935 still gets the job done, just not real efficient.

Last month I hoisted the indeed wheel up and there was all sorts of stuff in there wrapped around the bearings. After I got it all put back together the wheel had about 1/8 or more play in it side to side. Still rocking it though. I'm ready for an upgrade to a bandit 250 but my little Vermeer 935 still gets the job done, just not real efficient.
Well when I had to do the infeed bearing it was so bad I had to cut the shaft going through it because the race was frozen to the shaft .... O god that was a nightmare thought it would a few hours well it was 2 days and 600.00 more in parts

Latest posts

Back