whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't tell, but how close are you to the top wire in this photo? What voltage is the wire?
That's one of Mike's guys in the bucket (seasonal hydro line clearance worker). It looks closer in the picture, however, the boom was about 10' away from the lines.
As to the voltage......... I don't know. I know they were "coated". I also know that I don't know enough about trimming around hydro, so I stay away from it. Far away :)

Strange people come from Florida,, I know,, I grew up there! :D
Jeff
Yes, yes we do. We get weirder the further north you go until you reach The South

Yep. That vid (and the shirt thing) reminded me why I left Florida. There's no "burnt" like Floriduh burnt. Lol. Just saying.
You leave my shirt-pants outta this! I needed a cigarette! Its called ingenuity and adaptation!

Ok, I lied. Its called crazy, so what? I guess all this sun and heat boils our brains a bit. But you know what? It's not snowing! Lol.

sent using logic and reason from a device forged of witchcraft.

saregyzy.jpg

See? I'm not THAT crazy.

Oh god this ****ing weather sucks , just got back from Cracker Barrel took a cord of wood up to fill there bins , I swear it hasn't been this cold for a while rain went down my back and literally burned. Nice when they call at 7am to say were out and we wanna have a fire for lunch rush . Good news is I think I got a 15 cord contract at 325.00 a cord delivered and stacked . 2 cord at a time

325 a cord!...Yikes you could make money at that price!...Wait is that a face cord or full cord?

To quote the Rocky horror picture show...

I woke up this morning with a start, when I fell out of bed. Left from my dreaming was a feeling of unnameable dread.

Forgot to buy coffee yesterday to boot. Oh well, gas station swill it is.

It's gonna be fun unloading the trailer today without the prentice also.

Driving to Florida this morning and I woke up 2 hours late. Now I am gonna hit a **** load of trqrfic going thru washington dc. Great I can wait. Fml

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Haha, Yes you are. Some of those late flurries froze after melting in some spots. Within 5 minutes of getting to my shop this morning the roads were frozen, loaded up the trucks to go salt but nothing where our properties are:(

Came back home, was busy emptying the contents of my stomach last night.....all night..

Today? So far very little. About to clean the house. And I have an awful feeling I'll be shovelling a roof this afternoon.

And tomorrow afternoon. And the day after.

Not crazy about shovelling roofs, but the money ranges from great to cosmic.
I hope they are flat roofs

Sent from my I phone 9

I have a love hate relationship with snow at work, love the frozen ground and protection the snow offers. ..hate the rest.
But all wheel drive makes life easier

Attachments

• 20131218_094828.jpg
    20131218_094828.jpg
    695.4 KB · Views: 35
  • 20131218_094940.jpg
    20131218_094940.jpg
    549.7 KB · Views: 36
  • 20131216_073825.jpg
    20131216_073825.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 30
Apparently "the gate will be unlocked and the dog is at my daughters" really means "don't jump the fence, we have a very angry dog with puppies chained to the tree you're supposed to trim and our phones will be on silent"

Headed home. Just did a mid size oak, equal sized shady lady black olive, ficus and lysiloma sabicu. All just raise and Structural fixes. Removed a couple papaya trees too. Stinky suckers.

Latest posts

Back