whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was sent out by the tree officer to perform a reduction on this massive oak tree towering way to far over the grass. There is my ground and smack dealer Bob.

By our second smack break we thought it'd be time for a lounge and a spot of tea

By 2 pm we had performed the reduction using all the allotted time and reaching the required specifications set forth by the tree officer

I got the BEST visit on the job today today...my little brother came home from Afghanistan and surprised me, he doesn't have to go back and will stay on US soil. I haven't seen him in 18 months. Take my man card but yes cried lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Me too!

I love that you talk so much **** then post pictures like this.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I got the BEST visit on the job today today...my little brother came home from Afghanistan and surprised me, he doesn't have to go back and will stay on US soil. I haven't seen him in 18 months. Take my man card but yes i cried lol.

Way to go Kenjax! Safe and sound with all limbs is a good start. So very happy for you and your family!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I got the BEST visit on the job today today...my little brother came home from Afghanistan and surprised me, he doesn't have to go back and will stay on US soil. I haven't seen him in 18 months. Take my man card but yes i cried lol.

had nightmares for years they sent me back to VNam and I was on the plane. Today's kids do multi tours and it ain't fair, esp. since so many don't see it as their duty to serve.

y4ysusyn.jpg
almost got this job wrapped up!!

Found out my wife has full blown cancer. FUK. Radiation, chemo and some surgery in the works. Holdem tight fellas.

Back