whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I hired me a convict yesterday. I guess he did 11 years or so all together. Selling weed (pounds), etc. Just stupid **** mostly (by the sounds of it). Actually seems like a decent kid. Got a wife, a four year old and a 14 month old now. He went out and got his cdl too, so at least he's trying. Def looks in shape and semi normal even. Clean cut.. other than the tats. That's a long time down though, gotta leave a mark. We'll see. This one could go either way. At least having done a year myself, I have some idea of the mentality. I should be able to tell if he's really ready to put all that behind him or not pretty quickly.

So I hired me a convict yesterday. I guess he did 11 years or so all together. Selling weed (pounds), etc. Just stupid **** mostly (by the sounds of it). Actually seems like a decent kid. Got a wife, a four year old and a 14 month old now. He went out and got his cdl too, so at least he's trying. Def looks in shape and semi normal even. Clean cut.. other than the tats. That's a long time down though, gotta leave a mark. We'll see. This one could go either way. At least having done a year myself, I have some idea of the mentality. I should be able to tell if he's really ready to put all that behind him or not pretty quickly.
Weed is nothin!! Well should be nothin. Not like he killed his family or somethin! Tats mean your not clean cut?? I mean unless he's got a big swastika on his chest or somethin, and your black I think you'll be ok lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if you stay down tree rungs from the top like the safety sticker says on the ladder you will be ok
y4ysusyn.jpg
almost got this job wrapped up!!

y4ysusyn.jpg

y4ysusyn.jpg

Weed is nothin!! Well should be nothin. Not like he killed his family or somethin! Tats mean your not clean cut?? I mean unless he's got a big swastika on his chest or somethin, and your black I think you'll be ok lol

I agree with the weed being nothing, that's why I hired him. And I am black.. what's it to you??

That reminds me of a funny story I heard along the way. I guess one idiot was in jail, and decided to get some ink. So he decided to go with a giant swastiika on his forehead.. in block lettering. What's funny, is after the fact, the guy started having second thoughts. Lmao.. I just get this image of this dumb bastard sitting there with this thing on his head, having second thoughts. Lmao, totally priceless!!:laugh:

Finally finishing work orders opened in February. The Lesbians on Frog Hollow have been trying to get ahold of me and since they finally rang my cell phone I figured I should answer. Didn't want to, felt I had to. Told them that they were always at the top of my list which is true because they have been there for two months, maybe 3 by now. What month is it? They called to tell me there were trees down and branches all over, I was like," REALLY!? You don't say! In the backyard to!!?? That's preposterous!"

So I think I will take this weekend off. Wouldn't mind clearing off more jobs but I gotta chill. Hopefully nothing will happen this weekend, just look at some jobs, but I will sleep with one eye open.

Looking forward to sitting on my tractor mowing the wild blue.

I agree with the weed being nothing, that's why I hired him. And I am black.. what's it to you??

That reminds me of a funny story I heard along the way. I guess one idiot was in jail, and decided to get some ink. So he decided to go with a giant swastiika on his forehead.. in block lettering. What's funny, is after the fact, the guy started having second thoughts. Lmao.. I just get this image of this dumb bastard sitting there with this thing on his head, having second thoughts. Lmao, totally priceless!!:laugh:
What's wrong with looking like an idiot and never getting a job for the rest of your life?? Oh and possibly gang smashed by a bunch of black fellas lol sounds like a great time!!!

Prayers sent to you and you're family.
Got my chipper completely repaired at a significant reduction in cost and, drum roll, got the insurance company to pay for my stolen dump trailer. Advice?...don't ever give up.

Right!! Or maybe don't be a sucker in the first place! Lol. Sorry, vet, couldn't resist!!:dizzy:

Latest posts

Back