whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right!! Or maybe don't be a sucker in the first place! Lol. Sorry, vet, couldn't resist!!:dizzy:

Yeah well it won't be long til we all have to here about your burdens and how you are so put upon... again. Oh god I think I might as well die now.

I will pray for her and you Beans. She just got thru with pneumonia. Tough goings on in her life. Give her my best from me. jeeez life ain' t fair.
Thanks all, we have been down this road before with my son when he was 2, we won. We will win again. The pneumonia was a result of her white blood cells being jacked up from the Cancer. Worried about the timing of things. We lost our insurance when the law went into effect, so we enrolled into obamacare and now everything moves at a snails pace. When we went thru this with Brock, that was 15 years ago and they moved at a break neck speed. I totally attribute his success to the aggressiveness of the docs. Now its hurry up and wait. She had been feeling ill for months and every time, the docs would say something different, treat her for this or that and she would never really feel like it was taken seriously. With obamacare, the docs have to follow certain procedures first, before they elevate testing. Where as before, they could go with their gut and go straight to the CT scans, MRI's and such, now they have to follow what the law says, instead of what their training and experience says to do.

that's a testimonial to the ineptness of govt. being involved in personal lives. they have no personal feelings or attachments. you will beat it Scott. Just ride the schit outta them and watch everything they do and get 2nd opinions if you can find an outside expert that is compassionate.

Thanks all, we have been down this road before with my son when he was 2, we won. We will win again. The pneumonia was a result of her white blood cells being jacked up from the Cancer. Worried about the timing of things. We lost our insurance when the law went into effect, so we enrolled into obamacare and now everything moves at a snails pace. When we went thru this with Brock, that was 15 years ago and they moved at a break neck speed. I totally attribute his success to the aggressiveness of the docs. Now its hurry up and wait. She had been feeling ill for months and every time, the docs would say something different, treat her for this or that and she would never really feel like it was taken seriously. With obamacare, the docs have to follow certain procedures first, before they elevate testing. Where as before, they could go with their gut and go straight to the CT scans, MRI's and such, now they have to follow what the law says, instead of what their training and experience says to do.
Sounds like Canadian health care to me! Hurry up and wait and receive 100 diff answers before finding a doc who knows what they are doing. Lost my mother 4 years ago she was 48. Our doc gave her aspirin to cure her mini strokes.......and skin cream to cure her jaundice......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like Canadian health care to me! Hurry up and wait and receive 100 diff answers before finding a doc who knows what they are doing. Lost my mother 4 years ago she was 48. Our doc gave her aspirin to cure her mini strokes.......and skin cream to cure her jaundice......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My condolences. I get pissed off just reading that!!

usamuqe3.jpg

Just got the first of the new radio helmet combos in. Big difference in quality over the kask plasma I bought when they first hit the market several years ago. Looking forward to trying them out!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

usamuqe3.jpg

Just got the first of the new radio helmet combos in. Big difference in quality over the kask plasma I bought when they first hit the market several years ago. Looking forward to trying them out!

Nice!! You need a Star Wars type buddy to help you play with them now!!:)

Lol.. wait, will they reach jarods house?? Hahaha

Chris I'll get them in the light. The guts of the helmet are ten fold what the first version they came out with were, night and day. I have both. I'll post pictures of them.

The crane is what tipped it for me, but honestly, I'm looking forward to incorporating them in everyday use. I have a feeling they're going to be one of those items that you can't comprehend how you've been doing work all these years without them.

Back