whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can see in the comparison photos how much beefier every aspect of the new plasma is. Double the impact Styrofoam, better ratchet strap with float, and the liner is ten times better too. They even improved the chinstrap. Guess the fallout from their first version really hit home with them.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I will say however, I am a bit dissapointed that they only came with USB charging cords and no actual wall plug. Have to use my own.
a3u2y5uj.jpg

Thanks all, we have been down this road before with my son when he was 2, we won. We will win again. The pneumonia was a result of her white blood cells being jacked up from the Cancer. Worried about the timing of things. We lost our insurance when the law went into effect, so we enrolled into obamacare and now everything moves at a snails pace. When we went thru this with Brock, that was 15 years ago and they moved at a break neck speed. I totally attribute his success to the aggressiveness of the docs. Now its hurry up and wait. She had been feeling ill for months and every time, the docs would say something different, treat her for this or that and she would never really feel like it was taken seriously. With obamacare, the docs have to follow certain procedures first, before they elevate testing. Where as before, they could go with their gut and go straight to the CT scans, MRI's and such, now they have to follow what the law says, instead of what their training and experience says to do.
this is why obama care sucks, if you put the govt in charge of the desert there would be a sand shortage

Ducaticorse, what was the invoice on the 2 of em and where did you purchase...Treestuff? Completely assembled?

Invoice was 738-5% with a discount code shipped, think total was 702 out of pocket. They were in the air 2 hours after I ordered and on my doorstep in 2 days fully assembled, takes 2 seconds to pair them electronically. Free shipping. Treestuff.com second order in a week and I couldn't be more pleased.

Invoice was 738-5% with a discount code shipped, think total was 702 out of pocket. They were in the air 2 hours after I ordered and on my doorstep in 2 days fully assembled, takes 2 seconds to pair them electronically. Free shipping. Treestuff.com second order in a week and I couldn't be more pleased.

Those ear phones are pretty facking awesome Jared has them .... Drawback was all day I heard darth Vader weazing in my ear !!!!! Hears a PSA about carrying a extinguisher at all times
e4esyvas.jpg
va9ube5y.jpg
ooopsy

Nah I heard a small fire in the dash took the whole truck down ! They tried dumping mud as a last resort on it trying to soak the cab with water and mud to no avail

That's tough, cuz that looks like an old rig. I bet if he was actually trying to douse the flames it wasn't insured. :-(

Not that old the truck was a 2001 ford f800 and I just got this a few minutes ago ..... I've been getting texts about this truck for 2 days
adytyqaj.jpg
I looked in the cab and there was a saw on the floor maybe a 66 or so all charred as well and all the ropes were melted and dripping out of the took boxes maybe 300 ft of rope lost

Latest posts

Back