whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One more some better first flight footage. Its a pretty neat way to tell how tall a tree is the altitude is very accurate. we had it close to 500ft and it will return home if you go any higher.

Merry Christmas to all.

Matt, is that a new Christmas toy? I've been looking at the DJI Quadchopters (Vision 2+).
Ya it's the vision 2 plus I believe. Wife got it for me to add a new aspect to the go pros. The camera that came with it is pretty amazing.

We been flying all over town checking everything out. Actually been looking for deer in the woods right before dark you can cover alot of ground with it. I got the upgraded cf propellers it goes almost 35mph full tilt.

It's crazy easy to fly we had it mastered in ten minutes. You plot a GPS course on your phone and it does it on its own or you can go manual.

Flu? It seems like the flu is really going around. The shot didn't work this year.

That is what I heard to, they said it was a different strain. They said getting the shot is still better than not getting the shot,tho.
I never had a flu shot and very rarely feel sick. I can't even remember the last time I had the flu.
Nice day,
Jeff

Had to run to a local hardware store for hickory chips for the smoker this morning. They are a Stihl dealer. Saw this price for a 20 inch loop. They must be crazy!!!! 32 freaking dollars. No thank you. But IMG_20141227_090229_665.jpg the pulled pork is looking great.IMG_20141227_134411_293.jpg IMG_20141227_134411_293.jpg

That is what I heard to, they said it was a different strain. They said getting the shot is still better than not getting the shot,tho.
I never had a flu shot and very rarely feel sick. I can't even remember the last time I had the flu.
Nice day,
Jeff

I never got the flu shot until after my wife and I both came down with worst damn flu in 1997. I was 36 at the time. I got it and about a week later she got it. We were about a week away from going to Cancun when she came down with it and we cancelled the trip. Luckily, our travel agent (that was back when people still used travel agents) had talked me into buying trip insurance which really came in handy. Since then we have gotten a flu shot every year and I never fail to buy travel insurance.

I never got the flu shot until after my wife and I both came down with worst damn flu in 1997. I was 36 at the time. I got it and about a week later she got it. We were about a week away from going to Cancun when she came down with it and we cancelled the trip. Luckily, our travel agent (that was back when people still used travel agents) had talked me into buying trip insurance which really came in handy. Since then we have gotten a flu shot every year and I never fail to buy travel insurance.

To each his own, I was born in '61 also, kinda forgot we are the same age.
Jeff

Back