whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recently did ehap and I can't say it really was necessary to take an entire 8 hrs... i mean 75% of it seemed to be telling us to stay 10 feet from lines but this is how close line clearance guys can get so you non clearance guys stay 10 feet away, wink wink... but you won't die if you happen to be only 2 feet away....

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Ya, i really do! We used the log loader to lift the one end onto the trailer and a front end loader to push it in. It lifted the back wheels of the truck off the ground. I had the trees to do since june. The best part was the dump was only 5 min away.

Ya, i really do! We used the log loader to lift the one end onto the trailer and a front end loader to push it in. It lifted the back wheels of the truck off the ground. I had the trees to do since june. The best part was the dump was only 5 min away.
I was gonna ask if your clam picked that thing up looks a bit over capacity. Bring that to our yard we'd prob send you packing lol or charge like 500 bucks...

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I'll take it for $500
She'll look good on the burn pile [emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice easy day today with the weekend crew. Ran some rope, cut some firewood, did some chipper winching. About 40 mins travel and back at shop with a days pay by 3:00. Guy even tipped me $100. A little cold and windy, but not too bad.

Tapped into a vein with these church going people a little out of my usual area. I'm not sure people get any nicer, really. A little dorky, but real good people. This guy said he was already giving my name out before I even did his job. Last job we did down that way for another buddy of his from church. I guess they missed my horns lifting up my petzl. Lol. :laugh:

We burn some & get some ground with a tub grinder. I wish we could just burn all the time, but our location won't allow that but for part of the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grr... not the best day. Cops, fire dept, big tow truck, dep. Thankfully everybody was cool and the MDS is fine. Damn fuel tank was gushing like a stuck pig, so really couldn't make a go for home. Ins should cover and no real damage to the truck (other than rim, tank and tire). Guess it could've been worse. Still annoying though. I mean I guess I did get a little close to the shoulder (boulder), but wtf!!?? Lol.
IMG_20151115_130757_000.jpg IMG_20151115_141900_174.jpg

Back