whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess nobody is perfect. Still seemed like kind of a booby trap, but whatever. At first I really wasn't sure if it was already in the road or what, but the more we looked at it, I'm pretty sure I clipped it. Was on a corner and there was a glare, plus a few cars coming the other way, so I guess that's why I got a little close.

Yeah, your roads are pretty narrow up there. At least no one was hurt but that ****ing sucks. Brand new aluminum fuel tank! Can it be repaired?

Yeah, your roads are pretty narrow up there. At least no one was hurt but that ****ing sucks. Brand new aluminum fuel tank! Can it be repaired?

They just paved that road. Was an absolute disaster before. I guess it still had a little bite left in it. Lol. Tires were right on the edge of road, but step on tank sticks out three or four inches. Perfect scenario. If it wasn't me it would've been some other poor bsstard. I just want another new tank if I run it through ins. **** it.

View attachment 461824 when you win that dollar bet "aint gonna squish the bush"
Wow two days and no comments from the self appointed arborsite gods about being a hack or Wacker or whatever ..... Either your moving up in the world or they have moved on to the ignoring phase ..... Or the apocalypse it hear at last and there all zombies ...... Either way congrats

Jesse

Wow two days and no comments from the self appointed arborsite gods about being a hack or Wacker or whatever ..... Either your moving up in the world or they have moved on to the ignoring phase ..... Or the apocalypse it hear at last and there all zombies ...... Either way congrats

Jesse

Ignore phase

Jesse
Sorry apparently I didn't get my AS notifications.... plus I didn see much wrong with that... it's just basic tree felling well other then no chaps or hard hat or ear protection that is.... I'd be more impressed if he put his pay check on it...

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

At 30 I just put a rope on them notch back cut and pull ..... I don't know what chuckling dose i m not familiar with that technique ......

Jesse

Lol. That means you were like six years old when I was restoring my second old chevy for the tree service. Just saying.[emoji23]

View attachment 462545
Nice ... I hope to have mine looking that good but for now its reliable and it gets the job dun. I wish I had started climbing trees and what not when I was younger but better late than never ......
1f55c4ba92c69c617a676bce83b5686e.jpg

Jesse

Back