whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been through 2 bottles of vodka in 2 days not counting the beers, wine and heroin. Wife thought it would be a good idea for her parents to spend the night; I ain't got an hour a of sleep in these 2 days listening to the old man snore, burp, fart and complain about restaurant service he ain't even paying for. I am about ready to burn this whole thing down and bury the bodies. I have sense enough not to bring my parents into our relationship.
****ing kid got some ankle weights, she has been running around hollering non ****ing stop about how she don't even feel them. Well maybe if I tied a few rocks to her neck and threw her in a lake the storyline might change but I doubt it. Starting to think I was wrong to throw the Shopkins through the window , smash the ****ing Jenga and dump the ham in the recyle bin but at the moment it seem like the right thing to do. The only thing I can do is swallow another bon bon and stare vapidly at Ralphie hoping that ********** does shoot his ****ing eye out.

Been through 2 bottles of vodka in 2 days not counting the beers, wine and heroin. Wife thought it would be a good idea for her parents to spend the night; I ain't got an hour a of sleep in these 2 days listening to the old man snore, burp, fart and complain about restaurant service he ain't even paying for. I am about ready to burn this whole thing down and bury the bodies. I have sense enough not to bring my parents into our relationship.
****ing kid got some ankle weights, she has been running around hollering non ****ing stop about how she don't even feel them. Well maybe if I tied a few rocks to her neck and threw her in a lake the storyline might change but I doubt it. Starting to think I was wrong to throw the Shopkins through the window , smash the ****ing Jenga and dump the ham in the recyle bin but at the moment it seem like the right thing to do. The only thing I can do is swallow another bon bon and stare vapidly at Ralphie hoping that ********** does shoot his ****ing eye out.
Sounds like somebody needs another couple shots

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

That could just be the vodka, beer, wine and heroin talking... or maybe some bat sh*t crazy leaking into the equation. But hey, we all like to celebrate the holidays in our own special way.

If you think the good Dr. is hard to understand when he's hammered you've never had to talk to him when he was sober.

Sounds like a normal, quite Christmas for you. Maybe you can share some of your vodka with MDS. He didn't prepare properly.

I've gotta pick my 13 year old nephew from Florida up at the airport later today. I don't know where he gets it from, but he's the most sarcastic little bastard I've ever met. I'm definitely buying the handle of absolute today, no more ****ing around.

...hard to understand when he's hammered...

Well, I can understand his frustrations with inlaws... I only scrounge firewood so I can find good dump sites for the bodies. But in all fairness to my wife, it was actually my mother who was the biggest problem. We often referred to her simply as The Evil One... last October, she passed away... on Halloween, no less. Serendipity.

I love my gehl but at a certain point I have to look into a grapple truck.
712e140cf1e16a9d3b568b2dff5b1615.jpg

Yeah, poop in the other hand and clap three times and your wish will be granted.

I have the money saved up for one but realistically I think a workshop is a much better use of my money from what I earned this season.

Yeah, poop in the other hand and clap three times and your wish will be granted.

I have the money saved up for one but realistically I think a workshop is a much better use of my money from what I earned this season.

Yeah, I would go with the shop first. Then maybe a bigger chipper. The 200 sounds kinda wimpy. Lol

The other thing is that there are so many different kboom to choose from it makes my head spin. I have been looking at 255s from bandit. I've been raised on disc so I think that's where I'll stick.

Well, I can understand his frustrations with inlaws... I only scrounge firewood so I can find good dump sites for the bodies. But in all fairness to my wife, it was actually my mother who was the biggest problem. We often referred to her simply as The Evil One... last October, she passed away... on Halloween, no less. Serendipity.

In-laws. Damn. Last time I went out to visit my wife's parents they say us down to give us the whole "we put money away for you guys because they world is going to end from Obama". Next thing I know they bought a tugboat to live on. Then they traded it in for a bigger boat. That's ok, boats depreciate well right?[emoji24]

A shop would be the better choice.

I'm about to go Dan and dump a plate of chicken nuggets and French fries in the trash. Wife has morning, noon, and night sickness and the kids have been on a week long sugar high. I'm losing my mind with this sh%+. Can't wait to go back to work Monday for some peace and quiet

No, I think a better choice would be the log truck. Lol. One more thing to brush and shovel off every time it snows. Of course then there would be the occasional curbside job where she'd really shine!!

It's done snowing for the year. Al gore and his global warming have won! At least I got to steal my friends bike and go for a ride Christmas Eve. I had to do it. Can't remember it ever being nice enough to ride this time of year.

Latest posts

Back