whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The best part about a gehl is being able to forward stuff to the log truck. Once the wood is on the ground it's all hydraulics and getting fat.

a1c9df68b569b3f6f0af0823a2f6e09c.jpg

07ba92441c0d3a03fb483b82c7be616b.jpg

Here, at the very end of the year is the time I decide what unpaid receivables I am going to continue to pursue and which ones to just write off and forget about. Thankfully, this year there ended up being only three. Two of them are assholes I am going to hound until my last breath and try to get paid. The other is an old girl that did attempt to pay a little of it ($500). She got caught in the insurance deductible thing thinking her homeowners policy would pay to get the tree off her house. And they would, after a $3,400 deductible (2%). There ought to be a law against that. I'm just going to forget about the other $1,200 she owes. Take it out of mind altogether.

Yeah, poop in the other hand and clap three times and your wish will be granted.

I have the money saved up for one but realistically I think a workshop is a much better use of my money from what I earned this season.

Aren't you going to spending all your spare cash on diapers, formula and baby clothes????

The guy at the dump at peak told me they were taking in 200yards an hour for almost 3 weeks , they tripled their intake for the year in one month , I got to jam out a few jobs with Eberly too , and Nytreeclimber , which was all my pleasure such good dudes

Back