whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been beating you up have they? Haven't been up against them as far as I know. Not in t-town much though.

No. I don't think they even do much other than drive around and go to the coffee shop. Mostly just sick of looking at the windshield banners and yard signs.

We're opening up a Middlebury division at the moment, so they can have Torrington for all I care anyway. :)

No. I don't think they even do much other than drive around and go to the coffee shop. Mostly just sick of looking at the windshield banners and yard signs.

We're opening up a Middlebury division at the moment, so they can have Torrington for all I care anyway. :)
a middle bury division. thats priceless. don't move your corporate headquarters yet. there are some strong players there. too funny.

View attachment 572234
Had to climb 50' tonight to untangle this critter from some string. It was wrapped around its leg and gotten tangled in the tree limbs. I bet that parrot didn't have claws like this thing does Dan.

The iguana had some nasty parts but yes, the parrot was just a dumb bird, you got a damn wild predator there!

And the farm owner tagged my man with the forks on the tractor.

Dumb ****.

I was messing with the battery, told her to keep her hands up off the controls but she kept dropping them. She would casually laugh and ask if I really thought she would hit me.

Dumb ****.

I knew she could and would if given the chance.

All that talk and she goes and kneecaps some dude stupid enough to listen to her.

So I am about to haul my stuff to auction... again.

Not so much the starter breaking on Monday but...

I think the main problem is ( and you may have noticed this), well, I don't like the people. The crazy clients, the crazy people you have to drive through to get to the client's, the crazy people you have to pay to be allowed to drive through the crazy people to get to the crazy clients.

AND NOBODY EVER LISTEN'S TO ME !

I don't know... again.

I think I am going to go back to my job at the state psychiatric hospital, at least they listen there, seem very interested in fact.

Cut grass and built a fire...then left for work![emoji53]
affe3c1f1dd45fcd5ca40ef3f2af21c1.jpg
542bee7d2ba780dbd87acaa33465b399.jpg

Raided the 2x4 pile at lowes made a fuggin mess of it

decided I needed a shelf for the bar and chain oil so with 30 nice straight new 2x4 stacked up on the floor decided to use scraps to build it ( cheap bastage )... shortly after i realized I had something like 11 gallons not counting the open jugs in the trucks by the splitter on the chipper and other random places I think I need one handy so yeah I still have oil laying about everywhere
b01436f9fc3d638998ee186f833331ad.jpg

Raided the 2x4 pile at lowes made a fuggin mess of it

decided I needed a shelf for the bar and chain oil so with 30 nice straight new 2x4 stacked up on the floor decided to use scraps to build it ( cheap bastage )... shortly after i realized I had something like 11 gallons not counting the open jugs in the trucks by the splitter on the chipper and other random places I think I need one handy so yeah I still have oil laying about everywhere
b01436f9fc3d638998ee186f833331ad.jpg

You go right ahead and wreck that woodpile, let them dumbasses know you were there and ain't taking the junk.

Right now I am at the car dealer getting my truck looked at so I am super high alert, the paranoia is on full bore, all these people, the bright lights, the big fat water buffalo filling her gaping mawl with free cupcakes, the irate parts guy who is irate because I asked for a list with prices...

I made up a joke:

What do you call a truck with no tow hooks on the front bumper?

Well I couldn't take it with me!

Well, you are funny.

There was this dude that posted about his brush fire, he was real proud and happy, took pictures and everything. The next day he posted about how all the trees in the vicinity of the fire were burnt and dried out.

Not saying this is you but...

I just got done burning more couches and television sets. They seem to sprout up everywhere, weed killer don't work.

When we burn we need to notify the FD andI have drums of water close by to put it out when I leave.

Latest posts

Back