whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, you are funny.

There was this dude that posted about his brush fire, he was real proud and happy, took pictures and everything. The next day he posted about how all the trees in the vicinity of the fire were burnt and dried out.

Not saying this is you but...

I just got done burning more couches and television sets. They seem to sprout up everywhere, weed killer don't work.

When we burn we need to notify the FD andI have drums of water close by to put it out when I leave.
Wow that wasn't me! Just burning cookies and nasty splits/chunks and splitter debris! Have my 22yo daughter, sons 20 & 17 younger 12 yo daughter all here!

Got to this job today and it had started to fail in between when I bid it and this morning. We secured the two sections together with a binder and transport chain. Luckily there was little underneath for target.
934e907039853c2a08ba7071dd5529bd.jpg
3018fc1a72a545cfe2a29da1133dbc81.jpg
babc133167544a658e874d953ff09767.jpg

Got it down by late lunch. [emoji57]
3bab53da826428a13964054417e27be0.jpg
2462b81dac12eae8744e538bcdfb466f.jpg

893c3ccda2f6bceff39df3a8da74aa2d.jpg

First tree of the year today yeah yeah fair weather climber part time hack whatever i know. boy did I ever get fat over the winter need to lay off the fruit roll ups. Disgusting boxelder snapped 10ft off the ground hung in another Boxelder wasn't so much hung as it was being proped up by an old chain link fence pipe ..... but wait it gets better hanging over a garage and a condemned house.... don't drop a twig boy the whole effin mess'll fall in. Didn't even hit any of the 4 billion eye screws that every Tennant for the last 40 years put in the dam thing.

Meanwhile I've got some ****-bum hanging out the window half way across the block yelling " get out of my tree " and " bring my Fookin ladder back here " guy must had great eyesight I didn't even see a ladder and I was standing right there. Then some other guy comes offer all pissed off about a Crack in a tree. Clearly on the opposite side of his lot not even close to the one I'm working on. Saying he's gonna sue the **** out of so and so with the condemned house when this 3" diameter branch 10ft long falls 8ft on his shed and demolishes it. Then goes on that so and so is his brother in law .... "oh yeah he's a hell of a good tree man have him take it down for ya" .... ah **** he says he's got a ladder and a big ass saw ... I told him to check out the ladder thing on YouTube first then go borrow that ****-bums ladder over there.. he scratched his had and said there was a bunch of chinks staying in that place going to the colleges on the hill... "well its been nice I have to get back to work now "

Got to climb in the new to me tree motion. I should of hung a life line so I could swing about like a pissed off ape just winging a chain saw around cuttin everything. Just slugged it out with the lanyards crawling all over it like a bug. I sure like that harness tho now the only thing squishing my tea bag is the oll lady.

Poor old tipsy truck was running just straight belligerent. Rifling off engine farts in town. Nobody knows what a backfire is anymore and I love it ..... hit the deck idiots POS truck coming through !! Smoking like a stove pipe. Bet I got all the mice burnt right out of it now. Had her stuffed with dirty oll blocks about a foot from the top of the chip box. Snorted right up the hill 45 mph at the top just a singin. whipping the old rods around like I was trying to punch a hole in the boat anchor. Last year Ida been looking for 2nd .... **** it it were a CummINGS Ida been stove pipin the Fookin Kingsford the whole way boy. The disgusting froze up ancient distribulator was choking her down something fierce. Poor bastards running like a ruptured coke mule now

d232802c80ddce4cb52b8163a32e855e.jpg

Ta dah

Wow, that's a lot of plywood. We normally just park the crane and chip truck in the grass and drive the Bobcat through the yard before the homeowner can get out the door to see what's going on. I like to see the surprised look on their faces.

Looks like you got some new sheets.

Yeah, just 40 new ones, was figured into the job. The customer is a very nice man, and good to the people that work for him. He added on another (smaller) maple beyond this one, while we're back there. Both stumps, topsoil and the whole deal too.

We're a large part of a bigger project. They're planting a couple new trees for something like 27k too. One is a very large Elm that's supposedly highly resistant to DED. Pretty cool.

Yes, The MDS will be working right through this gay holiday. I think I even have an estimate later.:surprised3:

Yeah, just 40 new ones, was figured into the job. The customer is a very nice man, and good to the people that work for him. He added on another (smaller) maple beyond this one, while we're back there. Both stumps, topsoil and the whole deal too.

We're a large part of a bigger project. They're planting a couple new trees for something like 27k too. One is a very large Elm that's supposedly highly resistant to DED. Pretty cool.

Yes, The MDS will be working right through this gay holiday. I think I even have an estimate later.:surprised3:

I'd like to see a pic of all these 3/4 sheets stacked up on a truck.

Wow, that's a lot of plywood. We normally just park the crane and chip truck in the grass and drive the Bobcat through the yard before the homeowner can get out the door to see what's going on. I like to see the surprised look on their faces.
crane and climber would of knocked that job out in a day. no plywood. all material would be easy accessible on the driveway so he could load with tractor or stack up. blow off lawn, done.

Back