whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More (yawn) stills of tedious repetitive work being done manually when a crane would have been the right tool.

Not really getting the cheese on the cracker bit. Does the ole lady's snatch smell like cheese when your little cracker gets near it? Just don't get it. I know you perceive it to be some big insult. Maybe Tom Lasagna can explain it?

Tedious repetitive work? Lmao, just saying.

And that Dukes of Hazard looking, paint rollered up fleet is priceless, as always! :laugh:

I don't know what is going on with you lately, Dave, and I don't need an insult from you like you have been given out, but you seem to be really hateful and just down right offensive lately. I like you and respect you but it seems like you are deliberately trying to make us mad at you. Not sure why, ,,I have a lot of respect for you and your and contributions in your career in this business, you know that. I know you do. I have been here longer than almost anyone here and I remember good conversations and friendly banter between us and the others. What is going on Dave? I like you, but I like MDS and Rabid and DBL and others,, except the pimple popper learners who do not follow the rules and do not go to the 101 forum, (where I would respectfully respond to their questions), which is why I am quiet and not indulging is his posts, or in this thread you own. But I follow this thread and lately you seem to have gone of the cliff. I hope you can go back to the "Treevet" that I remember. :heart:,,Jeff

Not really getting the cheese on the cracker bit. Does the ole lady's snatch smell like cheese when your little cracker gets near it? Just don't get it. I know you perceive it to be some big insult. Maybe Tom Lasagna can explain it?

:heart::heart:

Jeff, I know we go way back and for the most part we all got along most of the time. So let me draw an analogy of what is happening here....like you mentioned using the name "pimple popper" and another comment about the kid....I never saw any negative interaction between you and Zin. But I have known you long enough to know that likely he was being disrespectful to you and likely it was mostly his fault. So now you perpetually regard him with disrespect. You expect others to take your side even though you are a part time poster and likely frequent all the other forums that I know you attend.

The analogy is that most of the time you are not around here and you catch little glimpses where Casadei and I are fighting. Others join in as they don't know me as they haven't been around that long or were not regulars back when. I have publicly tried numerous times to have and hold a truce with Casadei but when I am continuously disrespected by him when I think we are getting along...then I am gonna make him pay...along with those who take his side...like you...not knowing that bitsch is the one starting it every time....why? Well it is I guess as he stated himself...he "kept this threat alive all these years for the sake of tree guys everywhere" or some bullschit to that affect. (while I was out banned by the owner)

So there you have it. The truth. Take it as you'd like. If he tries to step on me...I'm gonna whack him with a baseball bat full of nails sticking out. I way over match him in every way. I have also suggested he take his little mortgaged equipment and still picture show of jobs that likely last for an eternity were they to be videoed....and start another "what did you do yesterday" or whatever and I promise I will not attend. But this is my thread and he will not disrespect me and not suffer my wrath....I could care less who witnesses it.

Like I told him long ago...We can get along here...or we can go to war...I could care less either way. It entertains me ....I get to write which I enjoy and compose stuff and debate/argue...and life goes on. Maybe you could start another thread...I will just head over to the chainsaw or equipment or tree care threads and let my thread die a slow death.

With him you get no discussion of and disdain for....tree care of any type (and it is exactly what makes this profession worthy of intellectual commitment)...disdain for genius tree care legends of the profession such as Shigo...disdain for judicious buying of trucks and equipment previously owned to control debt...ridicule of tree climbing (this does not mean spiking) and related equipment...he cannot climb a lick except maybe once every few months he wraptors up and spikes a bit on one pole...period...disdain for sophisticated modded saws...any efforts to physical conditioning as he does nothing that requires fitness...and lastly he mocks older people like me. Everyone gets old and at 50 he is...old. Just imagine if all of you, mostly likely in your 40's, didn't have to worry what they are gonna do in their latter years. Why can a carpenter, plumber, electrician, etc. all work in to their sedentary years and not constantly be asked "when you gonna retire?" Hey, just stay fit, don't get fat, and learn current schit and use state of the art equipment and techniques. Boom! ...a 72 year old Treevet still knocking out jobs 5 to 6 days a week and stuffing their pockets debt free and devoid of pain and enjoying life every day.

Again....any one of you all posting on here are free within 1 minute of reading this to start your own thread on what you did today and take all your pals over there and leave me behind...do it...I dare you.

With him you get no discussion of and disdain for....tree care of any type (and it is exactly what makes this profession worthy of intellectual commitment)...disdain for genius tree care legends of the profession such as Shigo...disdain for judicious buying of trucks and equipment previously owned to control debt...ridicule of tree climbing (this does not mean spiking) and related equipment...he cannot climb a lick except maybe once every few months he wraptors up and spikes a bit on one pole...period...disdain for sophisticated modded saws...any efforts to physical conditioning as he does nothing that requires fitness...and lastly he mocks older people like me. Everyone gets old and at 50 he is...old. Just imagine if all of you, mostly likely in your 40's, didn't have to worry what they are gonna do in their latter years. Why can a carpenter, plumber, electrician, etc. all work in to their sedentary years and not constantly be asked "when you gonna retire?" Hey, just stay fit, don't get fat, and learn current schit and use state of the art equipment and techniques. Boom! ...a 72 year old Treevet still knocking out jobs 5 to 6 days a week and stuffing their pockets debt free and devoid of pain and enjoying life every day.

Again....any one of you all posting on here are free within 1 minute of reading this to start your own thread on what you did today and take all your pals over there and leave me behind...do it...I dare you.

Aside from personal attacks, I agree with a lot of the above regarding broader scale tree care, physical conditioning etc.

But the outright tanty chucking & abuse isn't so becoming. Scale that back & we can all learn more from you.

I think it's a great motivator that your still charging out jobs in your seventies.

Anyone have feedback on the Husky T540i?

Don't have a single Husky motor in 30 or so saws, but the 540i caught my eye for being a bit of a 'game changer'.

I bought the T535i xp before that one came out and dropped about a grand on it with charger, batteries, conversion to quarter inch.

It is ok but has not gone out much lately as my ported 151 and 150's are my go to and it is a downgrade from them.

The 540 is ok too I am sure but the battery and saw is heavy. Hunnicke developed a wearable batter and "umbilical" to help with that although not a pleasure to have the cord in the way I bet.

Aside from personal attacks, I agree with a lot of the above regarding broader scale tree care, physical conditioning etc.

But the outright tanty chucking & abuse isn't so becoming. Scale that back & we can all learn more from you.

I think it's a great motivator that your still charging out jobs in your seventies.
I am not trying to teach...have no desire whatsoever. I just like to talk shop and am still learning...from you all.

As for the attacks...I would bet your moniker "rabid k9" is posturing to repel attacks before they start. You have insulted me numerous times...already. Water under the bridge. Attacks go with the turf on forums and if you can't protect yourself then you will forever be targets of people like Casedei, essentially a weak person himself. Just my opinion...and that is all I can give. 15 years on all kinds of forums and tens of thousands of posts (and even a moderator on one large forum) and there is and always will be people like him and the only way you can ward them off is make them look foolish. The risk is you look foolish at times in doing it (and admittedly it is a bit fun as well...thin line) but again that goes with the turf. Could care less...other content issued makes up for it imo.

I bought the T535i xp before that one came out and dropped about a grand on it with charger, batteries, conversion to quarter inch.

It is ok but has not gone out much lately as my ported 151 and 150's are my go to and it is a downgrade from them.

The 540 is ok too I am sure but the battery and saw is heavy. Hunnicke developed a wearable batter and "umbilical" to help with that although not a pleasure to have the cord in the way I bet.

Yes, the umbilical looks like bit of a hassle to climb with.

Love my 192, 'ported' it by dropping it out of tree, leaves the 201's behind now.

Have the 160T, but just doesn't have enough poke, want something with more for the 'noise sensitive' jobs.

I am not trying to teach...have no desire whatsoever. I just like to talk shop and am still learning...from you all.

As for the attacks...I would bet your moniker "rabid k9" is posturing to repel attacks before they start. You have insulted me numerous times...already. Water under the bridge. Attacks go with the turf on forums and if you can't protect yourself then you will forever be targets of people like Casedei, essentially a weak person himself. Just my opinion...and that is all I can give. 15 years on all kinds of forums and tens of thousands of posts (and even a moderator on one large forum) and there is and always will be people like him and the only way you can ward them off is make them look foolish. The risk is you look foolish at times in doing it (and admittedly it is a bit fun as well...thin line) but again that goes with the turf. Could care enless...other content issued makes up for it imo.
its sad that you are in your seventies and filled with so much rage and the will to "go to war" with anyone you tell everyone what you have accomplished in the past through hard work, but fail to accept that others are trying to get ahead by working hard, and utilizing methods that were not available to you in your previous years. times of changed and the younger people are not interested in working themselves to the bone it all goes back to the saying work smarter not harder. lighten up you put in your dues.

Latest posts

Back