What A Great Bunch Of Guys !!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd send you some Mini Macs to get running and play around with if I had your address.I mean that is a Hard to beat deal right there.all you have to do is Port them and when you get tired of playing around with them after you make them even more Awesome than they already are you can just send them back.:D

I'd send you some Mini Macs to get running and play around with if I had your address.I mean that is a Hard to beat deal right there.all you have to do is Port them and when you get tired of playing around with them after you make them even more Awesome than they already are you can just send them back.:D

I have a better idea. Send them to me and ill use them for fuel in my boiler. I heard magnesium burns really hot.

Dude??? Put the crack pipe down!!!!

It IS crack, but it's not yours. You're just holding it for a friend.....
I swear i'm not inhaling.
images

Take those mini macs and tape them to a broom stick and tada you have yourself a redneck pole saw!:givebeer:

Opened another box. :rock:

View attachment 407066

All NOS Poulan parts. 3750 top end, seals, gaskets, recoil, complete clutch cover, two 16" replaceable tip bars.

Rebuilt HDA 137 carb.

I feel the love. :)

Hope your in no hurry for the 5105, my friend was using it the other day and dropped a tree on it.....

Latest posts

Back