What are you eating this fine Christmas day?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can you all believe i just checked our mail box and in there was a bill from the hospital physicians on dad during his stay in the hospital $ 4800.00 and medicare did not cover it at all

now what am i going to do mom cannot pay this we dont have the funds to pay these medical bills

i wish a miracle would take place
Over charging hospitals bills dont come before putting food on the table or paying the mortgage or light bills. Go thru the bill line by line and make sure everything they charged is correct. I know about this, when my dad died in 1987 they tried to stick me (21 year old kid) for a bunch of stuff that insurance covered on a half a million dollar bill. I told them to stuff it. If you didnt sign anything taking responsibility you dont owe. These bills can be negotiated too, why the hell would they treat your dad for anything that medicare wouldnt cover?

Took a couple days to post this, been waiting on my SIL to return my camera.
briskets, turkey breast, pulled pork and rubs. We also had some sides and desserts.

its 16deg right now, im looking for alittle whiskey to warm me up.
i wish it was 32. right now the temp is dropn itl be about 0-5 tonight and burn your noze if you go outside early in the morning

We don't get much cold like that, but have had some and I can't stand it when it burns my nose...

We've never been to Idaho but would like to get there some time on the motorcycle and check it out. It looks beautiful from the pics I've seen.

Take care and don't let the cold get ya!
JIm
:newbie:

Latest posts

Back