What Chainsaws do you want Santa to bring you for Christmas?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The UPS driver just dropped mine off at 5:00 tonite, a ported and modded 7900 from Ed.
Yeah! My EHP375 is on the operating table right now and might get shipped next week.:smoking: :D ;) :bowdown: :cheers:

Call me crazy but I'd really like a clean 041 Super.

So would I............................
Looks like this

attachment.php

SWEEEEEEETTTTTT

Mac 10-10 w/20 in bar
Mac SP 125 w/36 in bar
Husky 346XP
Husky 266xp junk so I can fix mine w/ busted clutch and cover :)
Husky 372xp w/28in bar
Husky 395xp

AHHH HELL, who am I kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want em all Even the old antique ones too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:greenchainsaw:

New 660 has a nice ring to it! But...Santa may be visiting someone this year...it's possible though, it definitely possible? I am going to head out to Yelm, WA and finally get my hands on a 7900 this weekend...just want to know what they feel and look like up close?

For all you JRED fans out there; is $615.00 a decent price to pay for a 2171?

I guess I'd like a new in box Stihl 038 Magnum II. There's something to be said for these old Stihl and to find a new one would really be fun. I think the 038's will be cutting wood for a long time to come.

I'd also like to try a 372XP. Here in the PNW we're Stihl country and Husky's are like a fish out of water. Dolmar's are totally out of place but that's OK because they're a boutique brand. Anyway I'd like to try a 372XP some day.

You're posting pics; does that mean it's for sale?

Not mine, wish it was though. I even offered 200 hats at one time to the owner of it because that is what he wanted but never heard back.

I don't want any damn saws for xmas, and "my" santa knows better anyhow.

Now.. if I can convince her to get me a new Bridgeport 2hp varispeed motor shaft..:greenchainsaw:

I don't want any damn saws for xmas, and "my" santa knows better anyhow.

Now.. if I can convince her to get me a new Bridgeport 2hp varispeed motor shaft..:greenchainsaw:

She's gonna give you the shaft allright:jawdrop:

Now for saws I have aquired many of the ones I want. A few I have aquired are the Dolmar Wankel, McCulloch BP-1, and German Military Stihl BLK. I guess if Santa was going to drop a saws here I would say a Jonsered Diesel would be a high choice along with a Stihl KS43. It appears many have went with modern saws. I have the modern saws I want the older saws.

Bill

Back