What could possibly go wrong??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flyboy553

Oakaholic
Reaction score
I took this picture while on my way to get some chain for my saw. A lady was backing out of her driveway when I got out to take the pic, and she asked me if she could help, and I said no, just wondering if your on your way to the hospital to visit this idiot! She didn't laugh! lol

Ted

11393_887331051299577_1030696171075503214_n.jpg

Ive seen worse...... Thats nothing compared to what some people do. If theres a will, theres a way

That actually looks better thought out than many of the dumb-ass things I do:(
Yeah... I'll admit it also.
Heck... that looks pretty damn safe to me.
I mean, it ain't like the ladder is gonna' slide out'a the bucket... and the branches are gonna' keep the ladder from fallin' sideways.
Heck yeah... I'd go up that setup without any second thought (shrug)
But, I also climb towers, grain legs, and anything else stickin' up in the air for a livin'... so what does that say??

Look they even left the branches on the bottom of the tree to hold the ladder from moving side to side and to break their fall if they slip. If that isn't OSHA complaint than idk what it.

I took this picture while on my way to get some chain for my saw. A lady was backing out of her driveway when I got out to take the pic, and she asked me if she could help, and I said no, just wondering if your on your way to the hospital to visit this idiot! She didn't laugh! lol

Ted

11393_887331051299577_1030696171075503214_n.jpg

Seems fine. I mean, almost textbook. Now, where's that 100' extension cord for my electric chainsaw?

Latest posts

Back