What do companies look for?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody watch this one of Hillbillyredork? He has 20 other treasures on youtube.

Hazard Tree Failure Review - YouTube

Sam

I have them all bookmarked, you never know when you may need to illustrate a point. I had to chuckle at his comment on the "massive, massive limbs" and that he was "going to climb it" prior to it falling over. With all those "massive, massive limbs" that might have been an entertaining sight.

In the MS441 or 385XP he commented as follows on his "work".
Well it would have been faster if I had the time to grab another saw. The tree was reported to me by the police and I showed up from another job and only had the one saw with me. The owners insurance agent saw it and said I had to get it done that night for public safety . If you have a unlimited fund for saw that is great,I use only two saws do to limited funds. My 051 would have gone thru that tree a lot faster but on step rough ground it is a nightmare to swing the saw with a 3' bar.

Lots of things there to comment on, but the shadows are not angled like you would expect to see in a late day video. As the tree was on private property, what was the "public safety" issue? Why would any insurance company hire this guy who obviously has little experience and no insurance? Why would the police be reporting anything to him? Where is the "steep rough ground" he refers to?

Here is the original video:

[video=youtube_share;lj6_UDobNOY]http://youtu.be/lj6_UDobNOY[/video]

What a BS'ing tool...

http://www.arboristsite.com/tree-care-videos/175303-2.htm

HBRN Saddest crap ever

Hillbillyredneck, stop posting now. I just started looking at this site and your B f'ing S is getting called out post after post, and I have only read a few. Your videos demonstrate the fact that you have little meaningful experience (even if you THINK that you are great, you're not, you're worse than a decent sawyer on day one). What you need to do is either find a new way to make money or shut your retarded trap and learn from almost everyone on here because they have more skills than you do. Your fake logger, retard sayings could get someone hurt or killed. I have never seen anything more pathetic, ever.

Hillbillyredneck, stop posting now. I just started looking at this site and your B f'ing S is getting called out post after post, and I have only read a few. Your videos demonstrate the fact that you have little meaningful experience (even if you THINK that you are great, you're not, you're worse than a decent sawyer on day one). What you need to do is either find a new way to make money or shut your retarded trap and learn from almost everyone on here because they have more skills than you do. Your fake logger, retard sayings could get someone hurt or killed. I have never seen anything more pathetic, ever.

You are going to fit right in.
Welcome to our little spot on the 'net.

I can sharpen my chain just fine.

rulings%2Ftom-pantsonfire.gif

Then it is odd that every video you have ever posted only shows dust coming from the chain and you rocking the saw in an effort to get it to cut. And don't tell us you were in a hurry, a real sawyer values his equipment and keeps it in top running condition and certainly would not post a video if it was not.

Last edited:

HBRN-

This gentleman only has 6 posts and has already identified you as a poser. It is amazing how quickly someone with real experience can see through the BS. Perhaps you want to share with him your gas washing and water neutralizing theories.

i just hope that folks that are looking take it as cheap entertainment that it is. i used to shake my head, now i just chuckle. every once in awhile i'll do both.

Nope, send him all your old ones. He needs to practice sharpening. :laugh:

:biggrin:

I was trying to not take sides but screw it. If you post videos like that and actually take peoples advice and try to better yourself than that is one thing. If you post videos like this and have the balls to call someone ELSE a greenhorn or try to give other people advice, expect to get your balls busted until you can't feel them anymore.

Your excuse for running that particular saw that day is that you only have 2 saws and were coming from another job so you only had the one with you. Why would you be on a job without a second saw? If you only have 2 I don't think the second would be taking valuable space. I could never use a dull chain to make dust when I could be slingin' noodles!

Post a climbing video. I'll get the popcorn.

Edit* 1,200 posts in less than a year! You need to get out and run some saws a little more dude.

i just hope that folks that are looking take it as cheap entertainment that it is. i used to shake my head, now i just chuckle. every once in awhile i'll do both.

Yup. I tried to get the mods to post a warning on all his posts..."CAUTION! This post very probably contains poor information and should not be taken seriously".

Post a climbing video. I'll get the popcorn.

Would we in any way be responsible for his untimely demise should he fall?

1,200 posts in less than a year! You need to get out and run some saws a little more dude.

Actually he has many more than that, he got himself a new account and user name in April. From the looks of it, a saw deal may have gone south that prompted it. If you want more giggles, use this link to go to the material he posted under the user name "superfire".

http://www.arboristsite.com/search.php?searchid=590807

This thread gives you some insight on his climbing...

http://www.arboristsite.com/firewood-heating-wood-burning-equipment/180692-2.htm#post3158050

Enjoy!

Ahahahahaha, you guys are great. I think I actually saw something about that deal.

On a good note I got word today that I will be heading down to West Virginia in the next week or so. Just have to get the address to the hotel on Monday and head down.

Ahahahahaha, you guys are great. I think I actually saw something about that deal.

On a good note I got word today that I will be heading down to West Virginia in the next week or so. Just have to get the address to the hotel on Monday and head down.

That's good to hear.
Good luck!

Thanks guys! Only thing I may have trouble with are calling subs hogies and ordering a can of "pop" lol.

Latest posts

Back