What do you collect?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been collecting for a year now and have a nice bunch now, a bit over 200. The one I am most "proud" over is Alaska 1. The first saw from Husqvana.
A project saw made in 6 ex.

This is a great hobby.

Insert the url of the image it self.

attachment_22460.php

Deleating Post?

Hello to Bloom and Sedanman. Too late, I saw the pic. No heart attack, but doing some drooling. If they were siting in my yard I wouldn't konw where to start first. Looks like I'd be busy for the next 20 yaers, if my wife didn't shoot me first. Don't have that many saws, but love to tinker with them and get them going and try to get them looking good. All of mine run so far and like to show them to interested people and now demonstrate them, time permitting. If I had that many, gues I'd be in seventh heven. Take care. Lewis.

Saw:

Hi Mc Bob. How about a group pic of all your saws. Hopefully there would not be too much glare form all that yellow paint. Trying to make a joke, but would like to see a group pic some time. Lewis.

Oldies

Homelite 2100 auto.Mac SP 125{2],Sp 105,Sp 81,650 gear drive,Super 44a,250 {3],pro 610 {2],10-10 [3],super 10-10 ,6-10 ,7-10 ,700,120 [junk].Lombard comanga,lightingII,super Comanga .Stihl 048[2] 042,038.2 little Poulans and 20 or so others ,of various makes and states of disrepair.Several boxes of parts,about 80 loops of chain,15 or so bars,dealers manuals for Homelite Stihl and McCulloch as well as other printed material on saws.This is the saw stuff,if I were to list the other 20 tons of junk,it would fill several pages.Someone once said that the true measure of a mans net worth was how many days the auction takes,after his demise,hmm,I wonder :dizzy:

Back