What do you remove snow with.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
16658_1269265099357_1461731298_734914_2268310_n.jpg

Sometimes I use my K3500 Duramax Allison with the Diamond/Meyer plow....sometimes I use my Kubota....sometimes I use a little of both....depends on how I feel.

16658_1269265099357_1461731298_734914_2268310_n.jpg
[/QUOTE

Hmmmm..why am I thinking Effingham....Madison....Ossipee...in the background when I look at this picture???? Quiz time!!!..You ever go to Hurricane point???...ever cruised Lead Mine Road??...Buy anything from Chick Lumber??...Hmmmmmmmm...I love me some Silver Lake!!!

I don't mess around, here's my snow moving BEAST :dizzy:
attachment.php

Those are actually pretty impressive for the little beasts they are. We have one at work for clearing the sidewalks, the harder you work it, the better it throws. Nice little rig. I should get one, would work great for clearing off roofs if the snow gets too deep.

I'm in central MD. We got hit with 20 plus in early Dec., close to 30 the end of last week, and now we're getting another possible 20 tonight. I've always been a shovel man until this last one. I talked my dad out of his snow blower, he agreed to let me take the 29" snow blower home with me and when it snows, I get myself blown out, then go do his for him. He was getting to the age where I needed to be doing it for him anyway. Man what a difference, a lot easier on the back!!

[/QUOTE]Hmmmm..why am I thinking Effingham....Madison....Ossipee...in the background when I look at this picture???? Quiz time!!!..You ever go to Hurricane point???...ever cruised Lead Mine Road??...Buy anything from Chick Lumber??...Hmmmmmmmm...I love me some Silver Lake!!![/QUOTE]

Close friend! A bit further west. Think Squam and Winona! Yes my pride and joy Super Duty diesel yanked that old dog back into shape. It was in there pretty good! That was the third time my wife has helped me out of a ditch since we have been married! :cry:

Latest posts

Back