What do you think?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
to say that crank wont hurt anything is just plain STUPID. 8 thou is ALOT for a saw crank to be out. i don't care how many high horse engines a particular shop builds or not. any builder worth their salt wants ALL parts to be PERFECT ---- for a reason--- balance. these things turn in excess of 12-130000 rpm, way more than a car engine OR a dirtbike engine, so balance is far more important. if he can get it properly straightened, i'd say use it. but fat chance you're going to find any machine shop that can pull that crank back in to spec., and actually have it proper without putting a bend someplace else in it.
to the guy who said that the crank will be no problem running it like it is, i say ####. keep your worthless, damaging opinions to yourself. ruin your own equipment.

I won´t disagree with you on this, BUT when thats said! 80 cc Dirt bikes take just ass manu rpm´s!

The crank is send back to the dealer!

Like I said: the crank is send back! And just got a refund through paypal today! Apparantly the dealer wouldn´t send another item, because he couldn´t tell if it was 100% ok!

Should I spend the extra money and by a Original?

I'm always leery when the ad doesnt say OEM. Price is about 20 dollars cheaper then OEM from Baileys so you might be OK. Many aftermarket parts use same part # as OEM with a slightly different prefix. If it is OEM than price is in line. Good luck it may very well be OEM, im just not sure

Last edited:
I'm always leery when the ad doesnt say OEM. Price is about 20 dollars cheaper then OEM from Baileys so you might be OK. Many aftermarket parts use same part # as OEM with a slightly different prefix. If it is OEM than price is in line. Good luck it may very well be OEM, im just not sure

You'll might have a point there! Guess I'll keep an eye on that!
Thanks

Latest posts

Back