what do you

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MacDaddy said:
actualy she runs smoooooth and often

Hey Mike, A while back you posted a pic of a gal on a crotch rocket.
That was a good one do you still have it?

Rick

she runs

HELSEL serius answer
lastest saw that i picked up
575 shindawia at local sthil dealer
he gave me new sparkplug new chain ,bar looked like new
wanted it out of door fast must have been wrong color
saw looks like new runs great
anybody else have shin saws

I don't know mutch about them. But I think they are all good if they
run good and cut.I have a few huskys,But up in the tree I like the Echos.

Rick

begleytree said:
lol, or a cajun. I did 12 years with one!
-Ralph
Hey!! I've been married to a cajun for 15 years and she seems fine to me. Then again.....I'm a cajun, too. Maybe I'm not the most impartial judge.

Here's my girlfriend with her huge puzzy.
John

cat.jpg

My bride of 24 years is 7 years younger than this old man and she looks, runs and rides like new. She is purdier than a 610 Mcculloch and can out work a ported 066. I wouldnt trade her for a wankle engined Dolmar. I got pics but you saw'en thugs aint droolen over my prize in life.

This thread is AS proof thar anything is more on topic for sawing than Simon, lol

MacDaddy said:
no but I have this picture

Hey, who makes those models, parts hard to get, are they fuel injected. Look like high maintence to me.:monkey:

Yeah, mines been around for 17 years this June. Right about the time I will have been able to once make more money than she can spend...but she wants a new car...:dizzy: and a new house:confused: , and new furniture :mad: , and new shoes:cry: , and a Disney vacation with the kids...:jawdrop: . I'm thinking it's my turn for a while. Lets see, a 3120, a big band saw, Canadian fishing trip, a Minnesota logging and milling trip...sounds better to me. I've got a 30"+ Ash with the first branches WAAAY up there with my name on it. Just have to drive 700 miles one way to get it...and cut it up, and have it milled, and haul it back....

Quasi-off color section: Went to the doctor. He had given me some cholesterol medication a couple of months back and was asking me if it was causing any "dysfunction". I told him I didn't know, I was married, but I'd let him know in the next month or two if it did. Gypo, it may have looked something like that...I can't recall exactly....

Mark

oldsaw said:
Yeah, mines been around for 17 years this June. Right about the time I will have been able to once make more money than she can spend...but she wants a new car...:dizzy: and a new house:confused: , and new furniture :mad: , and new shoes:cry: , and a Disney vacation with the kids...:jawdrop: . I'm thinking it's my turn for a while. Lets see, a 3120, a big band saw, Canadian fishing trip, a Minnesota logging and milling trip...sounds better to me.

PLEASE!!!!!! Let me know how that works out for you :cheers:
Andy

Latest posts

Back