what I am doing

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mschoff

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
here is what I am going to do. where you see the sand on each side of the owb, this where my carport is going I am having them but it over the top of the owb. I still have to clear the rest of the weeds from the middle area and put down more sand.

Kind of hard to tell with the depth of field, but is that all one big house, or two?

If it's 2, your neighbor looks to be awfully close. We've ruled out an OWB because our neighbors on either side are very close and the stink of the OWB would probably prompt a complaint.

house

No it is one house. the nearest house to my owb is about 400 feet and across the road is a cow farm and on the other side is low land. but around the owb it slopes down on back side about two feet and I am going to put block on the sand and then the carport with cement and threaded rod down a couple a feet

Unless you backfill it and make it level, you are going to be humping wood up a hill all winter. Makes for some broken legs I heard.

Latest posts

Back