What just happened??/

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like the new forum format?

• I like it

Votes: 12 6.8%
  • I am crying inside

Votes: 164 93.2%

• Total voters
The bright screen colors are burning holes in my eyes!!!!! PLEASE tone them down!!

The fields need to be more contrasted for easier navigation and operation and the post window is too wide to view the entire post with seeing who did them.I find I have to scroll back and forth to read the posts.[/QUOTE]

Interesting: I have the opposite problem - the screen is shrunk with grey bars on either side.

as.jpg

EDIT: Rep stars got tossed also???

Shari

Last edited:
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot................I did not give the order to 'improve' the site.
Please, revert to original....................NOW.
Can you say "This Sucks" in Hungarian ?:bang:

P.S. The average age is close to three score here. That's you boy. The icons are tiny tiny, the emoticons are so small I need my magnifier, and those @%*&^%# sidebars are as useless as male t_ts.
"Get back....get back....get back to where you once belonged...." The Stones

Can you say "This Sucks" in Hungarian ? "A Cukorka"

The fields need to be more contrasted for easier navigation and operation and the post window is too wide to view the entire post with seeing who did them.I find I have to scroll back and forth to read the posts.[/QUOTE]

Interesting: I have the opposite problem - the screen is shrunk with grey bars on either side.

as.jpg

Shari
apparently--some howled about it--

This is the first time I have logged on here in several days, and I was floored when it popped up.first impression, I hate it.Second impression, I hate it even more.Then,on top of it all, what the heck happened to our rep meter?All the novas gone.....I hate it.

don't you all...

...have better things to worry about? It's a little different. Big deal. Go cry about something important! :)

as.jpg

Shari
Shock and Awe this morning when coming to the site. Quickly left and went to another forum to see if my computer had somehow screwed up the viewing settings. The oil forum was just fine - same as normal. This new format is by far the WORST since the site was started.

Back