What model is this McCulloch?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the oil tank is a plate that blocks off the port from the crankcase. It has a through passage for the oil.

Ahh ok interesting well hopefully someone sets us straight weather it's had a pump and been removed or a non pump saw. I don't no too much about the non pump saws never had to learn but from memory they needed a few things done to convert them over.

See that's the tricky thing with mac as that black tank may have been from another saw.

Are you going to fix it? The bullfrog is a real issue

Ahh ok interesting well hopefully someone sets us straight weather it's had a pump and been removed or a non pump saw. I don't no too much about the non pump saws never had to learn but from memory they needed a few things done to convert them over.

See that's the tricky thing with mac as that black tank may have been from another saw.

Are you going to fix it? The bullfrog is a real issue
There are parts for the bullfrog on ebay and repair posts in the forums here. I will give it a go.

The 2-10 could come with both the sdc and bullfrog carb. I currently have 4 of them and it's a split 2 have each carb. Gonna be parting all 4 of them at some points.
Why part them? Are the engines toast?

For his one I got a filter cover with a 2-10 automatic sticker and an oil pump for it. It may have been a 2-10 manual or a 1-10 manual. It will be reborn as a 2-10 auto.

Why part them? Are the engines toast?

For his one I got a filter cover with a 2-10 automatic sticker and an oil pump for it. It may have been a 2-10 manual or a 1-10 manual. It will be reborn as a 2-10 auto.

I haven't got that far into them as of yet to figure out what's all wrong or not wrong with the 2-10's. 1 or 2 of them are missing a couple parts. But allot of times if a saw has spark and good compression I wont part them. I just guessing I'll have to part these. They are allot cleaner then the 1 op posted up asking questions about though. An allot of times saws are worth more dead then alive.

Latest posts

Back