What model of aquastat ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keaton64

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I am planning to build a outdoor wood furnace, i'm looking for an aquastat that will turn on a blower at 150* and turn it off at 170*. I have been looking at the honeywell aquastats i just don't know which model i need.
Thanks for the help.

I just replaced my Dwyer controller on my Central Boiler. I was covered under my warrantee. It was a Dwyer TS2 model.

Website

Is there a website for the Dwyer TSC 4010 Aquastat? I tried a google search but can't find it. My Honeywell 1017 will not break on rise. I have to manually adjust now and it will kick the blowers on at 180 now instead of off. I have to then turn it back to 160 to shut them off. I done some wiring and may have switched something, but I don't think thats possible to make it to reverse the on at 160 off at 180 that has worked for two years to now on at 180 off at 160???

Last edited:
Does it have a normaly open and a normaly closed contact?You might have it hooked up to the wrong one.

Is there a website for the Dwyer TSC 4010 Aquastat? I tried a google search but can't find it. My Honeywell 1017 will not break on rise. I have to manually adjust now and it will kick the blowers on at 180 now instead of off. I have to then turn it back to 160 to shut them off. I done some wiring and may have switched something, but I don't think thats possible to make it to reverse the on at 160 off at 180 that has worked for two years to now on at 180 off at 160???

http://www.dwyer-inst.com/Products/Product.cfm?Group_ID=125&Product_ID=289&sPageName=Ordering

breaks on rise

Yes Beerman6, it normally opens at 160 and when the water heats up to 180 the blowers shut off. I see you have a global hydronics as I do. I'm not sure the model number, but it is the larger one. I have the red wire on top screw of the the Honeywell 1017 and black on the bottom screw. I am thinking maybe if I put the red one on the bottom and the black one on top it will reverse the way I have to do it manually now because it hasn't been shutting off at 180, only turning on (manual turning the dial), then I also manually turn it to 160 so it will shut off. I'm just afraid I will short it out and screw it up all together.
A thought if you wouldn't mind is just look under the gray cover of your honeywell and see under the little cardboard protector if red is top or bottom.
Thanks for yours, and everyones help.
John

Back