What NOT to do....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last time i heard anything about him he was on a stretcher in a video getting put into an ambulance after he cut his leg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was watching the vid where he was using the come along to pull over the trees, wonder what happened to the Steiner, figured he would use that, mount a winch on it, a 30,000lb Warn on the front seems right.

The problem with that stump removal, is that he needed a longer bar. His stroke was so short he couldn't remove a lot of material each time. If he had a 24" bar, each time he pushed and pulled the saw across the stump, he would have made more progress. Related to that...I think he is used to a push saw based on how he is using it, and clearly that saw cuts on the pull :dizzy:

...I think he is used to a push saw based on how he is using it, and clearly that saw cuts on the pull :dizzy:

must be one of those Japanese saws

I like when AA dismantles a tree and it turns into a tangled cluster fu*k of hung up branches. Also, he puts alot of thought into his work positioning so he can really swing that 200T all over the shop, any branch within radius even way up high or way down low under his nutsack he can cut em

Back