What saw would you grab right now.....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If my 044 was up and going, that would be it for 1, but since it's waiting for reassembly it would be my 365xp. I have some really good edge holding .O58 chain I use on it and it gets a lot done on 1 tank of fuel with plenty enough umph for 20in. wood. Realistically though I would much rather have my 16Inch 025 along for backup, small wood and any close to the ground cuts.

If my 044 was up and going, that would be it for 1, but since it's waiting for reassembly it would be my 365xp. I have some really good edge holding .O58 chain I use on it and it gets a lot done on 1 tank of fuel with plenty enough umph for 20in. wood. Realistically though I would much rather have my 16Inch 025 along for backup, small wood and any close to the ground cuts.
My pro Mac 700 with 28” bar. No bending over and my Jonsered 2150 for limbing

How dare you force me to pick only one saw. If that's the way it's gonna be then I'll take my PS-6400C.
Lol so many( including myself ) find it hard to pick one. So I’ll throw in my 2 cents worth on “ if I took two” .......
It would likely be a pro Mac 700 they scoff at a mere 20” log!!!Man I love those saws!

for stomping around in the top???? A Mac 6 or maybe a little skil that I was going to ditch but my 5yr old informed me it was his saw and I had to get it running!! Then I fell in love with the mighty midget!

This thread has been fun fellas!
Been great to hear all the favorites.
Political types could learn a thing or two from use cad sufferers.....
Look at how many different opinions we all had but still enjoyed discussing it!!
Pretty simple concept... you don’t have to hate someone who has a differing opinion.

This thread has been fun fellas!
Been great to hear all the favorites.
Political types could learn a thing or two from use cad sufferers.....
Look at how many different opinions we all had but still enjoyed discussing it!!
Pretty simple concept... you don’t have to hate someone who has a differing opinion.
That is because there was alot of awesome saws that were listed. I liked alot of them.
I noticed that the cream of the crop from alot of makers were listed.

Right now? None, because it's -17c with a wind chill of -27. If it was cutting season, the pioneer p-40. Right now is the time to use the firewood I cut with my saws and enjoy the warmth from the wood stove, which I am currently doing at the moment.
Don't feel guilty about staying by the fire..... We had the tree cut up 4 hours ago!

Preferably your saw and you run it I watch drinking coffee. Keep in mind 16" cuts fit well in my stove.
Share the coffee and we’ll talk about it!
Kinda reminds me of a wood splittin party I have in mind for the youth group at our church. I’ll provide the wood and the mauls at no charge!!

Back