What should be the design of the new Mastermind Sticker

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what's it gonna be

• Monkey and the Gun

Votes: 59 86.8%
  • Mug Shot and the Gun

Votes: 9 13.2%

• Total voters
There are differences between primates and monkeys. Humans are also primates, along with gorillas, bonobos, and orangutans.

Beware of giving a chimpanzee a gun though. They will definitely figure out how to use it!

Oh man I haven't laughed and cried in years !!!!! That's fn great.

There are differences between primates and monkeys. Humans are also primates, along with gorillas, bonobos, and orangutans.

Beware of giving a chimpanzee a gun though. They will definitely figure out how to use it!

I bet that video is where they got the idea to do that scene in "Dawn of the Planet of the Apes"

Yah, that is my favorite AK47 video of all time. Actually it is my favorite YouTube vid of all time as well. Endless entertainment!
Lol thanks for sharing it. I sent that to a lot of friends and they gave the same reaction. I can't stop watching it lol
Every time I watch it I laugh and shake my head lol its a beautiful piece of film

The sticker needs a good looking woman on it with ample cleavage.

Kind of like this:
Cleavage.jpg
Hei! that's my wife! from where you got that picture?

Some person stole MM's avatar and is using it on the finance site I frequent.
New guy too... leads me to believe he also likes chainsaws.

You gents may have a point. Readers of ZH don't strike me as the
kind of people to go avatar hunting though.

On a long enough timeline
the survival rate for everyone
drops to zero.

Dex I don't know the rules about mentioning/linking other sites, besides as you can garner
from the motto... it's a grim place. What AS is to saws, ZH is to finance.

Latest posts

Back