What should the name be?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MonkeyMan_812

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
:confused: I am just starting up here in the central part of the U.S and i am trying to get a catchy name for my business. Something that sounds professional. Any suggestions?:confused:

Hoosier land tree removal. I'm not sure where you live but sometimes there is local nicknames to surrounding land or landmarks. Good luck though.

HoosierDaddy Tree Service. Life comes at you fast tree service. Sorry, I can't think of anything reasonable. If you're anywhere around Greensburg you could call it Tower Tree after the tree in the courthouse tower. Indiana is one of my favorite states. When I drove truck through some of the small towns the people would actually wave instead of giving me the finger.
Phil

when I started my business I first named it Speedytree removal. After some thought and lots of competition I decided I needed something that would appeal to the frugal side of customers so i renamed it to Economy Tree service. You would be suprised how many people read into the name and think Id be cheaper than others. I also created a logo for the side of my trucks. Its a beaver with a chainsaw. I think he attracts some attention to the vehicals as well. Hope this helps

It ain't trees, but when we were in Georgia - think it was there - that a company had a name "Apple Sider" for house siding.

Saw a van customizing outfit use the name "Cherryottes" - spelling close: they were really "Cherry" condition.

How about "Bark up the wrong tree" ? - okay - to negative.

If you aim for a directory, think of a letter near "A".

Or a name with "A" like "A good tree service".

A tree company local here goes by the name "Out on A Limb Tree Sevice". The have a great logo of a guy sitting on a branch and cutting with a chainsaw between himself and the tree. Pretty funny, I think the logo was done by brian kotwica, It looks like his work. I never thought it sounded too professional though but the company is doing quite well. Catchy name though!

Brightside Tree Care, Cutting Edge, Amber Waves, Blue Chip, Advanced, Shady Solutions, etc...

Back