What is Indiana Doug's Noker saw drama about?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And they're probably buds when the camera stops rolling.
It amazes me what people will do for views.
I don’t think that guy has any friends lol. I’ve only seen clips and blurbs of his channel that were posted in the Facebook groups, but that’s all it took.

He tore apart a Noker and basically every part was garbage. It did run and would service the needs of many homeowners for 1-2 years.

This is not the case with all Chinese saws. People need to stop being racist with such claims.

He tore apart a Noker and basically every part was garbage. It did run and would service the needs of many homeowners for 1-2 years.

This is not the case with all Chinese saws. People need to stop being racist with such claims.

Do you realize that Chinese is not a race, but a nationality? Asian is a race, although I don't think I have ever seen anyone on here say all Asian stuff is garbage,
For what it's worth, hispanic is not a race either, but an ethnic group.
Words, or more specifically the meaning of them, matter

I swear the further we progress, technologically as a society, the more dumb people become. It's like the technology is turning their brains to mush.
That maybe true of entertainment these days but I don't believe the young man who posted this thread is dumb. I suspect he is a lot like most of were his age.

I like the Chinese clones but that’s my love of free markets. Would I rather have a pre Mtronic Stihl? Sure.

Doug got his recent vid from guess who? He’s a good dude.

E0D24B29-BE6B-4493-A6A2-6E1FCC4543CD.jpegB4F17609-5301-4E04-BBDA-9BF31F078C51.jpeg82E3D534-8C1C-4A01-9ABA-725D5069CB1E.jpeg64CCCF2F-3A4B-4E89-9C7F-FF6A2E23B1B2.jpeg691AF01F-FDC6-4917-962F-9D78F0B42243.jpeg06B12B9F-4EB2-48E0-9B53-B046DF5F38C4.jpeg

Do you realize that Chinese is not a race, but a nationality? Asian is a race, although I don't think I have ever seen anyone on here say all Asian stuff is garbage,
For what it's worth, hispanic is not a race either, but an ethnic group.
Words, or more specifically the meaning of them, matter
And chi-com saws are a manufacturing company.

I'll stick with Stihl and Husqvarna. I'd rather watch a well running and sharpened, factory saws, cutting firewood. Than ported poulans .

And chi-com saws are a manufacturing company.

I'll stick with Stihl and Husqvarna. I'd rather watch a well running and sharpened, factory saws, cutting firewood. Than ported poulans .

chi-com saws are more of a class of saws than a specific manufacturing company. My point was that the other guy calling others "racist" for dogging on chinese saws just sounds idiotic. Love them or hate them, it is generally good to use correct terminology.

The folks who go around using incorrect terminology, or using words they don't know the meaning of, and then castigate others for being "racist" are often the same folks who end up being the subject of memes and who get talked about quite a bit over on the other forum that you and I frequent.

Back on topic, I'd rather run a good OEM Stihl too, but that isn't always possible for everyone. The chinese saws do have their place. And Stihl makes OEM stuff over there nowadays too, for what it's worth...

Wow, that cylinder looks like hot garbage. I suspect it would run for maybe 5 or 6 tanks of fuel before the rings caught the ports, and grenades. I would much rather buy a Stihl carcass and rebuild it with oem, then buy a new China saw.

Back