What is Indiana Doug's Noker saw drama about?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
chi-com saws are more of a class of saws than a specific manufacturing company. My point was that the other guy calling others "racist" for dogging on chinese saws just sounds idiotic. Love them or hate them, it is generally good to use correct terminology.

The folks who go around using incorrect terminology, or using words they don't know the meaning of, and then castigate others for being "racist" are often the same folks who end up being the subject of memes and who get talked about quite a bit over on the other forum that you and I frequent.

Back on topic, I'd rather run a good OEM Stihl too, but that isn't always possible for everyone. The chinese saws do have their place. And Stihl makes OEM stuff over there nowadays too, for what it's worth...

1000000938.jpg

Wow, that cylinder looks like hot garbage. I suspect it would run for maybe 5 or 6 tanks of fuel before the rings caught the ports, and grenades. I would much rather buy a Stihl carcass and rebuild it with oem, then buy a new China saw.
I find it vastly easier to just replace the top end with a Meteor or Hyway. My speed for taking apart a Stihl 038 or 660 clone is pretty fast.

Wow, that cylinder looks like hot garbage. I suspect it would run for maybe 5 or 6 tanks of fuel before the rings caught the ports, and grenades. I would much rather buy a Stihl carcass and rebuild it with oem, then buy a new China saw.
Yeah my 288, 372 both looked like that. For $100 more I put a meteor cylinder and another piston with caber rings and fixed the problem. I’ve used em hard for the last 2 years and they’ve done well. The oil pump on the 288 was crap used an own. The 372 ha run its ass off with no problems. By the way use 40:1 mix

It's like the lazerpig and red effect t14 armata tank drama except its alibaba chainsaws.

giphy.webp

Well. There is a lawsuit that metal and wood is doing...
In that case, stop the presses! Where are the satellite news-feed trucks??? This is news of GALACTIC IMPORTANCE!!!!
sleep.gif

Novice Lumberjack deleted all of my comments...

Novice lumberjack has deleted all of my comments

The dude deleted all my comments

OMG he deleted all my comments and now I spend my days babysitting 365 threads in 247 forums telling how he deleted all my comments 😭😭😭

What are you, like twelve? WHO CARES?
eek7.gif
(Besides you?)

In that case, stop the presses! Where are the satellite news-feed trucks??? This is news of GALACTIC IMPORTANCE!!!!
sleep.gif

What are you, like twelve? WHO CARES?
eek7.gif
(Besides you?)
I know it is BS. Bodey must not like when people post off-topic stuff in his comments and it is annoying when he has something that not even my dealer has that he could just email to me. Although the comment is still on one video. All I wanted was a cross-reference :rolleyes:

I know it is BS. Bodey must not like when people post off-topic stuff in his comments and it is annoying when he has something that not even my dealer has that he could just email to me. Although the comment is still on one video. All I wanted was a cross-reference :rolleyes:

You should have said can you give me a cross reference number because what you said sounds like you wanted him to send you the bar.

Back