what time do you get started?????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

budroe69moni

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
i want to get an early start tommorrow,
what's the earliest that you have ever
showed up to a job and started running
the saws?????? ever p!ss neighbors off
not to mention the customer??????
let me know,
budroe:cool:

i like to roll out of the yard by7:00 -7:30. yes i've pissed off many a person with early cutting. but i'm within the limits of the law.

Depends on how late I'm on arboristsite! :D

Ive Fired up the Chipper as early as 7:00 But in a rural Area. I havent tried that in a S/D . :blob2:

a lot of areas have noise ordinances. 8:00AM is a real common earliest time for most areas for running saws/lawnmowers/heavy equipment.
When my sister had her lawn service in St. Pete, she was usually at the first customer's house with hand on the starter rope, tapping her foot and looking at her watch, waiting for 8:00AM.

I finally get what a chuck-N-duck is. lol I have had the h#ll beat outta me by an old Asplundh. Me rolling in one direction and the hard hat in the other with the muffs flyin' off across the street. :D

We used to call it wippers and screemers. hardwood limbs doin' the whippin and pine cones makin the screems. lol

Budroe, last year when I was actually doing work... we would start at 9:00 in the morning and finish late in the day. I preferred it that way cause it allowed me to stay up late at night and nobody gave me problems in the mornings.

I usually try to get on site after 8:00AM--After 9:00 in cool weather. I don't like to disturb people early in the morning and I prefer to have some time with my coffee cup,:D

Normally 8:30 9. If i'm in a rural area, it's early as I can, although I do most rural work in the winter. Might have to set off about 6:30 or so to get to site first light = 7:30-8:00. That all depends if the local prostitutes, drug dealers/takers, joyriders and drunken students let me sleep the night before.

Back