What to charge

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
time

You could charge by the hour for all trim jobs. Some people do.
How much an hour do you need to cover your expenses, fuel and oil? And other equipment expenses?
Fifty bucks for a large tree trim. Not going to work. Fifty bucks an hour is a start in the right direction.

You could charge by the hour for all trim jobs. Some people do.
How much an hour do you need to cover your expenses, fuel and oil? And other equipment expenses?
Fifty bucks for a large tree trim. Not going to work. Fifty bucks an hour is a start in the right direction.

Well,
50$ an hour sounds better, until I buy more stuff I'll just be stuck on lawn care. I plan to become certified after I'm 18 and go to collage to get my degree in horticulture, for now I'm on a hunt for an f-550 with a chipper box and a veermer 1250 chipper.
Thanks,
James

Well,
50$ an hour sounds better, until I buy more stuff I'll just be stuck on lawn care. I plan to become certified after I'm 18 and go to collage to get my degree in horticulture, for now I'm on a hunt for an f-550 with a chipper box and a veermer 1250 chipper.
Thanks,
James

How's "collage" working out for you LOL?

Just kidding, I couldn't pass on that one...

Well,
Thanks,
James

OR maybe stay in school theres enough tree men now and were trying to close the union to new membership

Whatever advice comes out of treemandan do the complete opposite and you should be ok.

If you don't know how to estimate a price on a tree than obviously you never been up in one. Go to school first then work for many years under another tree guy then work for another tree guy and another. You should have this biz just about lick by then or you'll find out that you wanna do something else with your life like treemandan does and he's only forty years old.

Latest posts

Back