whats cad ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is one example of Norwegian way of having cad.

Stihl-tattoo021.jpg

CAD is bad for me, especially since i dont work much. Here are the saws ive had and currently have
echo cs-360T
Poulan wild thing 2375 modded
Poulan 3416
Poulan Pro 4620avx
Poulan pro 180
McCulloch pro mac 610
Echo cs-450
Remington mighty mite bantam
Husqvarna 359
Poulan 3450
Poulan 1620
Poulan ES350
Stihl ms 290
Stihl ms 181
Stihl ms180
Echo cs-370
Craftsman special edition
Poulan black hawk 2160

There is no such thing as CAD.

I dont believe in it and I most certainly do not have it!

Now, if you'll excuse me, i havnt searched "chainsaw" on craigslist in nearly 15 minutes so I must go do so.

Don't forget to also search for chainsaws, chain saw, chains saws and also power saw and power saws. Not saying I do this but it will bring up some additional results.......

Power saw... good one, I will be typing that in. Yes it is a 042 and no it already has a new home with a friend of mine so he can cut his firewood.

Power saw... good one, I will be typing that in. Yes it is a 042 and no it already has a new home with a friend of mine so he can cut his firewood.

I remember you telling me you had given it away now. I still have my early model 042/048 hybrid, matter of fact I just put a old chain on it today. I will get it out later in the week to give it a final tune for the VA GTG this weekend.

Don't forget to also search for chainsaws, chain saw, chains saws and also power saw and power saws. Not saying I do this but it will bring up some additional results.......

Thanks for increasing the chances that others will beat me to them...:msp_mad:

Craigslist has not been the same since they took down Craiglook. By the way, my Poulan 245SA that came out of Lynchburg was advertised as a power saw.

i started with a 034 ,and stepdad gave me couple old logging saws 044 and a 036 ,i restored those 2 and added another ms440 and a ms660to my group ,found a 017 in a junk car at work got it going also ,recently found a mac 10 10 and a little homelight saw were in cars for scrap ,need look at those still see what need to run again

I cannot believe you guys missed this,,, Look @ yourself,,, You started this thread asking what CAD is @ 2:00 PM yesterday and 41 minutes later you're already infected!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Thanks for increasing the chances that others will beat me to them...:msp_mad:

Craigslist has not been the same since they took down Craiglook. By the way, my Poulan 245SA that came out of Lynchburg was advertised as a power saw.

Mmmmm power saw thanks for the tip on that:msp_biggrin:

Latest posts

Back