What's on your bench? 2/6/16

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried to upload a picture of mine but kept getting an error signal. Maybe later. I did put the carb back on it and it really runs good now! I'm not a big fan of working on these saws because it's another one of those that you have to split the thing apart to do anything to it except the carburetor. The next victim is a Pro Mac 55, runs but seems lean to me and idles fast and can't be slowed down. I'm gonna look at the carburetor first, hope I don't have to tear another one apart.

This is. I also modded a MS201T and MS150TC as well.

4-L.jpg

16-L.jpg

23-L.jpg

30-L.jpg

33-L.jpg

43-L.jpg
Also known as a bad mother F***er

20151129_124352.jpg
This mother lover is be on the bench. After much hate and discontent I think and hope for the sake of my blood pressure, I got it tracked down to the IPR valve so wish me no heart failure lol

One of my favorite little saws. Now that I converted it to a A/V chassis it's a a great saw to use, especially running a 12" bar with a larger sprocket tip.

Not a screamer but good usable power for 32cc:

Yeah I remember why I don't like these now. If you need to replace one fuel line you might as well do all oil lines too. The remington mighty might makes this mcculloch easy to work on

Hoping to get my hands on my new to me 346xp with 45 cc, going to MM it and do a gasket delete and then compare it to my other 346xp that I put the 50cc piston in, I just curious as to how they will compare. I like the looks of the OE.

Latest posts

Back