What's On Your.........Eatin Table??????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wendy's. The twins had tap dancing class tonight so we were running late.

Triple stacker with cheese. Wuttuuuuuuup. I'm fat.

FINALLY!! A Mastermind build thread for his FIRST giveaway saws!! You can't get your free ticket if you haven't had x amount of saws rebuilt/ported/modified by the man himself!!! Dinner, what's that? I've grazed since they let schools out early here in the county.

Shea

PS-Randy, let me know when we all get our free tickets. Thanks!!

Oh well. I was wanting lighter saw then 338. Guess I will look at the smaller ones now. No biggie for me, just for my trim uses and yes 1 handing. :D:rock: hmmmmm already have a echo extendable pole saw. Guess I will have a closer look at echo.

I will...promise. About have Frank's saw in a box for you.....man is he hard to get motivated. You should fill a couple of barrels with water and start testing your saws with ice carving for the next few days. Maybe find a new market......you heard it here first.

Shea

lift saw. set lower side of bar on top of branch. hit throttle. ride it to the bottom of cut. repeat. a little extra "junk in the trunk" should help. :D Never been an issue in other areas.:rock:

Me doth think Steven doth not spendeth much time in a tree hanging by a rope (and a prayer..)..pulling his 6'4" frame from branch to branch...in the wind...and rain....over a powerline......ect.

Me doth think Steven doth not spendeth much time in a tree hanging by a rope (and a prayer..)..pulling his 6'4" frame from branch to branch...in the wind...and rain....over a powerline......ect.

Hell no. I repo stuff people dont pay for. A few ounces don't mean a hoot to me. I have been up plenty of trees with spikes, a belt , and a saw though. Just dont make a livin doing it.

I could have bought a 201 two years ago on a whim. Im convinced that you will prove my waiting was not in vain. I'll leave you to it.:popcorn:

If you buy a 540 you'll like it not having run other top handles much before. After running 1000's of hours on 020's,200T's,and 100's of hours on 201T's and my Echo 355T, i used a T540xp last week and its not really a good feeling saw, imo it felt heavy and i didn't care for the balance of it. Its got good power but the feeling just isn't there.

Sent from my Autotune Carb

Ive dealt with the gun, the bat, the threats, the Pit Bulls and Rotweillers (Im a Pit Bull enthusiast so dogs dont concern me). Ive had homeowners arrested and still took their stuff. Women are actually much more difficult to handle on a repo than a man. It gets all emotional and it's sometimes hard for it to not escalate, then they claim they felt threatened. I have to go back to the RTO. RTO sues them. RTO always wins. I go back and repo the item in the end and it costs individual thousands more than it should have in Legal fees, Attorneys fees, Repossession Fees, and any other cost incurred in obtaining the possession. After an individual has been ringed in the court room they never greet you with a smile when you return for the item. Never been as nervous on a repo as I have been in a tree though. I only climb when necessary. Id much rather stay on the ground. Certainly a novice at climbing.:D My primary use for the top handle will be on the ground. I had a little 019t and it was a handy little saw to have. I expect the 540 will be overkill for my use- but it is what it is.... CAD

If you buy a 540 you'll like it not having run other top handles much before. After running 1000's of hours on 020's,200T's,and 100's of hours on 201T's and my Echo 355T, i used a T540xp last week and its not really a good feeling saw, imo it felt heavy and i didn't care for the balance of it. Its got good power but the feeling just isn't there.

which do you prefer? I noticed your selling the 355 in the classifieds.

I bought 2 355's so i still have one. I don't really prefer one over the other both are great saws (201-355) but the 201 HAS to be modded by Brad to even be considered, the 355 was real strong right outta the box but in bigger wood the 201 shines even with a 16" bar. However the Echo feels the best having the palm rest on it.

Latest posts

Back