What's the Biggest Tree You Ever Felleded?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks macman.

Mike, Butch, rborist, You`ve all helped a bunch of people here, why get so uptight about what someone else is posting? This is a rhetorical question, no answer needed.

You all have your place here.

PEACE OUT! lol.

Russ

ontario026 said:
Is it just me, or why are none of the pics in this whole thread working for me?????

thanks

Yeah, I noticed that too. Let me try to load one...

Here's one of my tallest...this is pic of it getting ready to go over. There's a pic of it at 45 degrees, going down in the picture forum, but I couldn't load the same pic twice, so all you get in this thread is this pic...

Jeff

OK, that looks like it loaded OK. Crappy pic, sorry guys, but like I said, the one I wanted to post is already in the Pictures forum.

Here's one of my thickest DBH. It was a residential hemlock that I took down in a buddy's yard. I had to take it down with the hinge on the long axis to avoid his house, and keep it out of a cedar right next to it. Didn't measure it, but that's a 28" on my new 440. I know it's nothing spectacular, but I don't reckon it's too bad for a guy that does trees on the side just for fun...

Jeff

Yup I couldnt see the pictures either, Can Gypo Logger reactivate the pictures possibly or can people repost them???

Back