What's the Biggest Tree You Ever Felleded?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jokers

jokers

Addicted to ArboristSite
Thanks macman.

Mike, Butch, rborist, You`ve all helped a bunch of people here, why get so uptight about what someone else is posting? This is a rhetorical question, no answer needed.

You all have your place here.

PEACE OUT! lol.

Russ

fishhuntcutwood

fishhuntcutwood

Full wraps and long bars!!!!!!!!!
From IN, stationed in Port Angeles, WA, but AK is
ontario026 said:
Is it just me, or why are none of the pics in this whole thread working for me?????

thanks

Yeah, I noticed that too. Let me try to load one...

Here's one of my tallest...this is pic of it getting ready to go over. There's a pic of it at 45 degrees, going down in the picture forum, but I couldn't load the same pic twice, so all you get in this thread is this pic...

Jeff

fishhuntcutwood

fishhuntcutwood

Full wraps and long bars!!!!!!!!!
From IN, stationed in Port Angeles, WA, but AK is
OK, that looks like it loaded OK. Crappy pic, sorry guys, but like I said, the one I wanted to post is already in the Pictures forum.

Here's one of my thickest DBH. It was a residential hemlock that I took down in a buddy's yard. I had to take it down with the hinge on the long axis to avoid his house, and keep it out of a cedar right next to it. Didn't measure it, but that's a 28" on my new 440. I know it's nothing spectacular, but I don't reckon it's too bad for a guy that does trees on the side just for fun...

Jeff

Latest posts