What's The Real Reason Husqvarna has Shuttering So Many US Plants?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you figure that? They have a bunch of other plants.
I watched the video, did not read the youtube comments. The all wheel drive walk behind mower (my friend has one 7 hp it says on it) uses a cable with a switch in it that according to the author is the only defect. Such part is on back order for 6 months we are told. Most of us here could shorten the sheath or re solder the barrel to another location or just disable the safety feature. The other thing I noticed was the fingernails on the person who works at the Husqvarna facility, manufacturing facility.

Don't know if I posted it but the guy across the road has a Husky ZTR and it took a dump and it's sitting in his barn. Have no idea what the issue is but I have to assume that one, he didn't perform any maintenance on it like changing the oil or greasing it, he's one of those run it until it don't then fix it. I presume it's the Tuff Torque transaxle however and I would never buy anything with that drive. They really not rebuildable nor can you change the oil in them (not that he would anyway).

Both my ZTR's have Hydro Gear transaxles, actually 2 independent drives, one for each rear wheel and Hydro Gear drive units actually have oil filters and you can change the oil in them plus they are rebuildable, not that I ever have because I have no issues with either.

The other thing I noticed was the fingernails on the person who works at the Husqvarna facility, manufacturing facility.
I liked the nose ring and the stylized front teeth myself. Bet she's a real quality employee too. Probably does drugs as well, she surely cannot communicate very well either.

What don't you like about them? Maybe you like this kind of crap instead.

She's a pompous, biased idiot without an original thougt. About 80% of her content is total rubbish.
I've never seen that channel, but I don't watch a lot of you tube either, so whatever get your rocks off.
Actually, I find her somewhat entertaining like most YT creators. Probably makes a bundle from her YT royalties and her Pateron donations. If you think any of them are in it for the 'beer', you'd be wrong, they all get compensated financially for the video's based on subscriptions. I never subscribe to any of them. I just watch them.

She does have a nice chassis but a face only her mother could love....

Candidly, at my age (73), they all look good anyway.
Most of what I said to Bill applies here, but I'll add I don't find her very attractive, can't get past her voice and the stupid that typically flows from her mouth.
Don't know if I posted it but the guy across the road has a Husky ZTR and it took a dump and it's sitting in his barn. Have no idea what the issue is but I have to assume that one, he didn't perform any maintenance on it like changing the oil or greasing it, he's one of those run it until it don't then fix it. I presume it's the Tuff Torque transaxle however and I would never buy anything with that drive. They really not rebuildable nor can you change the oil in them (not that he would anyway).

Both my ZTR's have Hydro Gear transaxles, actually 2 independent drives, one for each rear wheel and Hydro Gear drive units actually have oil filters and you can change the oil in them plus they are rebuildable, not that I ever have because I have no issues with either.
Haven't been impressed with any of the husqy mowers, push or riders. Mtd like quality. Hydro gear has some real garbage units out for years that may as well be non serviceable. Nothing like the older units.

I liked the nose ring and the stylized front teeth myself. Bet she's a real quality employee too. Probably does drugs as well, she surely cannot communicate very well either.
That video immediately lost credibility when she showed the "worker", no way did that lady do any assembly work with those nails.

In industry parts/supply chain things where a huge issue 2 years ago.
In the present not so much. At least as it pertains to parts for heavy industrial equipment.
Alot of the supply chain is being moved out of China after covid so I can see that some industries might still be affected. Especially auto olive and consumer goods.

Not just the vid. Ask any husky dealer about the problem.
I don't own any Husqvarna equipment, so all I know is what I have seen or heard. We have one Husqvarna servicing dealer within 20 miles in my area and we have five Stihl servicing dealers within 20 miles.

What kind if surprised me was the first time I saw Husky saws and acessories at of all places Tractor Supply. You'd never see Stihl or Echo in a TSC store which is really noted as a discount supplier of stuff and lots of offshore items as well. I do shop there when I need something simple and ag related but I always check the box or pack to see where it was made.

They do carry some of the lubricants I use as well as a good selection of sprayer parts including Tee Jet sprayer nozzles.

What kind if surprised me was the first time I saw Husky saws and acessories at of all places Tractor Supply. You'd never see Stihl or Echo in a TSC store which is really noted as a discount supplier of stuff and lots of offshore items as well. I do shop there when I need something simple and ag related but I always check the box or pack to see where it was made.

They do carry some of the lubricants I use as well as a good selection of sprayer parts including Tee Jet sprayer nozzles.
Stihl is now sold at Shipton's which is a farm store just like TSC.

Stihl is now sold at Shipton's which is a farm store just like TSC.

Stihl is no better than anyone else. They will cave in to the box stores just like everyone else, only question is when.
I would be surprised if Stihl starts selling at non-servicing stores considering the amount of market share they currently have, why would they rock the boat. Shipton's and Rural King are chain stores but they provide service for Stihl equipment.

I would be surprised if Stihl starts selling at non-servicing stores considering the amount of market share they currently have, why would they rock the boat. Shipton's and Rural King are chain stores but they provide service for Stihl equipment.

They've been selling at some Ace Hardwares for several years, possibly longer.

Back