Whats the worst thing you've lost or left at a job site?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sac-climber

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Poof...brand new Silky Tsurugi has vanished from job site to the shop. I'm so bummed, I need a little moral support. Share your stories please...

On the bright side I get to make another order to TreeStuff and I gotta make sure I hit that $100 free shipping you know:D

Whats the worst thing you've lost or left at a job site?

I have many to list, but to be direct...

...about 3 oz. of my blood.

Got my bar pinched on a 3/8" size piece of brush trying to cut it in half with an under cut and it wouldn't work. Pushed up so hard it made it pinch worse and now smoke starts to appear at the friction point. Got mad, threw the saw forward, saw flips back at me sommersaulting and it's like time and space went slow motion...

The saw was flipping in air back at me and the tip hit my left knee incurring enough damage to require stitches... and fill my shoe with the red stuff.

Fun times.

StihlRockin'

I recently left all the tarpaulins and large bags I use for cleanup at a clients house, long story short:Its hard for me to go back there and pick the stuff up easier just to write off...

My pants. a limb tore the entire back side open. Don't think anyone but my ground man seen it but not sure I usually get 2 or 3 more jobs in a new neighborhood it was my only one...

Lost lots of things but the one that really ticks me off is stolen tailgates . I've had 2 swiped from me. Now I have a chain running to frame from the gate .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One was while I was behind a building working came out around lunch and it was missing . The second we left a truck at the site overnight and the gate was missing in the morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Over the years me and my guys have left throw balls, rakes, a saddle, an employee, ropes, and other little stuff.

Latest posts

Back