What's this bs?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Marky, I'll keep that in mind. :)

I must learn to never dig up old bones. I'm glad no one else does that around here. lol

Really useful chain, he's so idiotic, he doesnt even mention what pitch and gauge it is. just his disclaimer. WANNABE RICH GUY!

spacemule said:

It is just as the name implies "JustDavid".

It is just david trying to screw people
It is just david lying
It is just david being vague
Email him and you will find it is just david try to act like he knows his product when in fact he does not.

As Marky stated he has been well covered and his scams uncovered. I will say if you want to buy a new Husqvarna 61 or Mac 10-10 for $700 then he is the man. Of course as always a fool and his money are soon parted.

Bill

How about the once a week oil mix ratio question is 40 to 1 better then 50 to 1? No one ever says anything their.

oil all comes down to about a million factors.. bearing quality.. oil quality.. how hard or light the saw gets used.. lab tests may say one oil is great.. but in real life that one oil may suck arse.. other oil that was bad in the lab may be awesome in real use.. then its down to metal types.. tolerances.. its a never ending battle like the stihl vs husky topics.. ford vs chevy.. its all about what the user uses. i swear by 32:1 mix of a motorcycle brand oil i usually keep to myself, and prem grade gas only.. that may not suit everybody.. its just my pref.

Latest posts

Back