What's up with Arboristsite?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sepia

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Am I the only one that is having lots of trouble logging in and navigating this site? When I do finally get logged in, it can take 30 seconds to load a page, or even to just "like" a post! Was there a recent "upgrade" to the site and this is the new improved version? Did the site owners outsource their I.T. requirements to some shop in Sri Lanka?

Slow for me too. Very.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s been slow for a week or so. Kinda hit or miss. Sometimes it’s not so bad. Other times it’s like being on dial up. Don’t look a gift horse in the mouth

For about a week now I have been unable to get the site to even load when I click on the "View post" link in my email notifications, and also sometimes have a long wait for the site to load up to log in directly at the home page url.

Ah...some donkey keeps posting off topic in the saw thread is all.....No.
Hi Chris Brown.

Frick ... 20 sec they say. Sometimes.
Other times Im turning my phone off and on, pulling the battery and sim card
haha. I have bad other issues too...but lets keep.my personal life out of this ok Chris

Ah...some donkey keeps posting off topic in the saw thread is all.....No.
Hi Chris Brown.

Frick ... 20 sec they say. Sometimes.
Other times Im turning my phone off and on, pulling the battery and sim card
haha. I have bad other issues too...but lets keep.my personal life out of this ok Chris
Well since this thread isn't really "on topic", don't be shy and just go ahead and let all those issues see the refreshing light of day! I'm sure there are many here with soothing words of wisdom that can free you of your torment. Think of it as a "re-birth"... you know, like this website!

Am I the only one that is having lots of trouble logging in and navigating this site? When I do finally get logged in, it can take 30 seconds to load a page, or even to just "like" a post! Was there a recent "upgrade" to the site and this is the new improved version? Did the site owners outsource their I.T. requirements to some shop in Sri Lanka?
Its terrible like powerstrokenation website. Many forums suck now days. Cheap servers? I dont know.

Did you go to the support and announcements section on here? There is a thread on there pertaining to this. No one in management seems to respond there doubt they will here instead.

Forms similar to this seem to have dead times maybe more so lately. It does not seem related to what device and what cookies may be in the cookie jar.

If one makes a double post in this confusion seems the appropriate thing to do is to delete it.

Y'all are probably watching too damn much internet p.o.r.n...I bet the server bogs down when filtering out all those dirty cookies. :D
I wish that was the problem. Easy fix. But its not. Powerstrokenation in powerstroke.org forums are all having similar problems and when I complained they took a month to reply and basically didn't do anything anyways and gave me some red tape ******** answer when it first started happening I thought it was my phone and then I went and tried it on the computer with a different connection and several other devices all the same issue this form has been so bad you just get timeout error after timeout error and then once that stops then it would work normal then all the sudden it wouldn't work again right I do believe part of it is to do with some of their tracking ******** and all their advertisement banners that they have on websites

Latest posts

Back