What's up with Husqvarnas Chainsaw lineup?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And why does it look like the 372XP is sporting a cheap AM muffler (with that lame a$$ little "spout")...

here in Canada for the last half year all that was available new was anything up to the 390. when i bought my last 660 the shop said they are apparently bringing back the 395 for a limited time. no word on the 3120 though. it is currently NLA here unless a guy can find one NOS which i know where a few are. i'm not interested in anything bigger then 390 anyways so don't bother me. the 372 is still sold with the top outlet. not sure why they show that pic on their site. regardless, no way a manufacturer would sell a new saw with AM parts. that's called the jungle muffler so likely a brazil or other country pic if i remember i will try cll my buddy tomorrow, he had a prototype 527 saw. i think it still runs. after work i will call him though if i remember. someone remind me lol

I am seeing all the saws except 562 and 390/395...which is still strange..perhaps the new prototypes will be released soon. An autotune 90ish saw will be neat-o.

Happy I'm not the only one who saw this. I was literally on the site when this changed occurred yesterday. At the time I saw all the saws on the lineup, no problem. I clicked on the 576 to see the info (showed it fine), then when I went back to the main lineup but the 576 and several other prosaws were suddenly missing (only the two 372s and the 3120 were being shown). I even tried to go back to the previously opened 576 page through my browser history but it came up blank. I even deleted my cookies in case they were giving me some sort of "filtered" search, but no luck.
But I see today that the 55o is now being shown (it wasn't yesterday). I think they may be updating the site or something.

Walkers had a brand new 395 for $1200 something this week, pretty good price up here!

ya, i was just in there the other day. they must have a stock on hand as my regular dealer don't have amy and say they can't get any. when i mentioned i haven't seen a 395 in a while they said husqvarna were gonna bring it back for a limited time.. were you from FF? i'm from Tofino although is usually work out of somewhere along the main island highway. by the way, calculate taxes on that 395 lol your talk'n the sticker price before tax.

Happy I'm not the only one who saw this. I was literally on the site when this changed occurred yesterday. At the time I saw all the saws on the lineup, no problem. I clicked on the 576 to see the info (showed it fine), then when I went back to the main lineup but the 576 and several other prosaws were suddenly missing (only the two 372s and the 3120 were being shown). I even tried to go back to the previously opened 576 page through my browser history but it came up blank. I even deleted my cookies in case they were giving me some sort of "filtered" search, but no luck.
But I see today that the 55o is now being shown (it wasn't yesterday). I think they may be updating the site or something.

yesterday? they haven't been available where i'm from for about half a year. :wtf: maybe just discontinued in Japan though?

"yesterday? they haven't been available where i'm from for about half a year. :wtf: maybe just discontinued in Japan though?"

No, I was on the main Husky US site (same one given by @BGE541 above). Whether they are actually available in person, I don't know. We're just talking about what is visible on the Husqvarna site. http://www.husqvarna.com/us/products/chainsaws/

I hope they are updating the site or something funkynos going on that's for sure... That's a lot of saws to drop out of a line up without many replacements (yet)...

Cool I see it now. I wonder why the AT 576 has less power and a low top filter set up...???

Back